- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
Drumnadrochit 1 mile.
A modern, semi-detached bungalow situated in a quiet residential area, 1 mile from the village of Drumnadrochit on the shore of Loch Ness, 14 miles from Inverness.
The property is bright and welcoming, with a modern interior and comfortable furnishings, and benefits from an enclosed garden with a raised, decked area and garden furniture, an ideal spot in which to relax.
There are good local shops, pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance of the house, while the nearby village of Drumnadrochit is home to the popular Loch Ness Monster exhibition!
The Great Glen Way also passes through Drumnadrochit, while the area as a whole offers good walking, climbing, cycling, golf, water sports, pony trekking, fishing and loch cruises.
Visit the bustling city of Inverness an easy drive away, offering a host of amenities, or enjoy the wild isolation of Glen Affric, a little further afield.
An ideal base from which to explore the Highlands.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Modern, well-equipped fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric storage and electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with basic Sky package, DVD, CD/radio, small library of books/games/DVD/CDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large, lawned garden and decked area with garden furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome at £15 per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Please note: 09th - 23rd Feb 2013 charged at £302, 30th June - 06th July 2013 charged at £443, 06th July - 20th July 2013 charged at £545 and 12th - 26th Oct 2013 charged at £443.
About the location
DRUMNADROCHIT, LOCH NESS
Inverness 14 miles.
The village of Drumnadrochit lies at the head of Urquhart Bay on the shore of Loch Ness and is the centre of the Loch Ness Monster tourism industry in Scotland. In an area of great natural beauty and magnificent scenery, Drumnadrochit is home to the popular Loch Ness Monster exhibition, a village green, a shop and post office, several cafes, gift shops, pubs, restaurants and a tea room. The Great Glen Way, a 73 mile, long distance path running from Fort William to Inverness, passes through the village, while within easy reach are the historic ruins of Urquhart Castle. Just 14 miles away is the City of Inverness, the “Capital of the Highlands”, boasting museums, an art gallery, fine theatre and leisure facilities, and a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants, while just outside the city is the Culloden Battlefield at Culloden Moor (National Trust), the site of the last major battle fought on British soil.