- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A bright, sunny bungalow in a pretty, leafy setting, just seconds from the banks of the River Spey in the stunning Cairngorms National Park.
The location of this Cairngorms cottage is simply perfect, surrounded by trees on the edge of the village of Kincraig.
With deceptively spacious accommodation, this Highland cottage is ideal for a family or group of friends who want to enjoy the fantastic array of outdoor activities available on the doorstep.
There are four bedrooms at this Kincraig cottage offering flexible sleeping arrangements and a very sociable kitchen/dining room, which is a great place to gather while the meal is being prepared.
The sitting room in this Cairngorms cottage has a welcoming woodburner and French doors that open out to the rear patio and private garden area, perfect for a barbecue or simply as a place to relax with a glass of wine or two!
Take a stroll to the riverside and watch the wildlife or simply wonder at the fabulous view.
The village of Kincraig has much to offer, with a busy store and friendly local pub, and the nearby villages of Kingussie and Newtonmore offer enhanced shopping and dining out opportunities.
Aviemore is a short drive away and here you will find activities to suit all ages, at any time of the year.
Whether you're a skier, a walker or simply someone who loves the countryside and mountains, you will not be disappointed, and you will appreciate the comfort of your Cairngorms cottage at the end of a busy day.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 8) with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in garage, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage in lockable garage
- Front lawned garden with unfenced pond, plus enclosed patio with lawn, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 8 mins walk
- River next to property
- Note: The pond in the front garden and the river bordering the property are unfenced, ensure children are supervised
- Note: The bungalow is attached to an apartment, which is currently occupied.
About the location
Aviemore 6 miles; Inverness 40 miles.
Kincraig is an attractive Highland village midway between Kingussie and Aviemore, which is the hub of the skiing industry in Britain. Close to Loch Insh and Glenfeshie, in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and with the Cairngorm Mountains as a backdrop, Kincraig offers an unrivalled choice of activities and pursuits for all ages and abilities all year round. Enjoy walking or climbing, fishing, riding, cycling or the watersports at Loch Insh where equipment hire and instruction is available. A wide variety of birds can be seen from the RSPB hide overlooking the flood plains of the Insh Marshes Reserve and at the nearby Highland Wildlife Park wolves, bison, red pandas, wildcats and arctic foxes can be seen.