- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This detached timber cottage is situated in a very secluded location in the grounds of another holiday home in Kincraig village within the Cairngorms National Park.
This charming single-storey Kincraig cottage would ideally suit a family or group of friends who wish to explore the Cairngorms National Park and surrounding area.
This Kincraig cottage has a well-equipped open plan living area with a kitchen/dining area that leads through to a tastefully furnished sitting area with a warming woodburning stove.
There are three bedrooms at this Cairngorms cottage consisting of two double bedrooms and a bunk bedroom, as well as a shower room.
A large, private decked area lies to the front of this Kincraig cottage complete with a hot tub, BBQ and seating area.
The highland village of Kincraig has good local services and boasts a famous wildlife park run by the Royal Zoological Society.
The wider area of the Cairngorms National Park is on the doorstep of this Kincraig cottage with Aviemore a short six mile drive northwards offering an unending list of outdoor activities, including a zip wire adventure course.
You may wish to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the highlands and spend time hill walking, cycling, or perhaps birdwatching on the nature reserve close by, but whatever your wish, it is all here in abundance!
At the end of a busy day, return to your Kincraig cottage for a relaxing dip in your own hot tub!
Note: Ref 22429 is in the same grounds as this cottage, together they sleep 21.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x adult bunks (accessed via one of the double bedrooms). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Hot tub.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, DVDs and games, WiFi in pub on-site
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Private front decked area with hot tub (by arrangement with owner), furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, small pub on-site 1 min walk
- River 5 mins walk
- Note: Owner can offer a laundry service by arrangement
- Note: 5th Jan – 3rd April 2015 charged at £610, 26th Jun – 3rd Jul 2015 charged at £666, 3rd Jul - 17th Jul 2015 charged at £837, and 9th Oct – 23rd Oct 2015 charged at £666.
About the location
Aviemore 6 miles; Inverness 40 miles.
Kincraig is an attractive Highland village midway between Kingussie and Aviemore, which is the hub of the skiing industry in Britain. Close to Loch Insh and Glenfeshie, in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and with the Cairngorm Mountains as a backdrop, Kincraig offers an unrivalled choice of activities and pursuits for all ages and abilities all year round. Enjoy walking or climbing, fishing, riding, cycling or the watersports at Loch Insh where equipment hire and instruction is available. A wide variety of birds can be seen from the RSPB hide overlooking the flood plains of the Insh Marshes Reserve and at the nearby Highland Wildlife Park wolves, bison, red pandas, wildcats and arctic foxes can be seen.
Note: Max. 4 adults.