- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A quality, modern detached house, situated in an exclusive private development in the Cairngorms National Park village of Newtonmore, famous as the setting for much of the popular TV series, Monarch of the Glen.
Tastefully decorated and excellently finished throughout, Te Bheag offers comfortable, spacious accommodation, yet with a warm and cosy feel.
The property boasts a modern, well-equipped kitchen and a delightful sitting room with open fire, as well as offering lovely views towards open fields and the hills beyond.
The village boasts several shops and pubs, while a variety of outdoor pursuits can also be enjoyed close by, including golf, fishing, walking and in season, skiing.
This is an ideal base for relaxing and from which to explore all that this wonderful, scenic area of the Scottish Highlands has to offer.
Note: This property is next to Ref. 914202, together they sleep 12.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x ground floor twin, 2 x single. Two shower rooms with shower, basin and WC, one with bidet, one with underfloor heating. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, WC and underfloor heating. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating (switched off in July/August) on timer, electric underfloor heating in bathroom and one shower room, open fire in sitting room (available all year)
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack of coal and firewood for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk.
About the location
Kingussie 3 miles; Aviemore 15 miles; Inverness 47 miles.
Overlooking the River Spey, in the Cairngorms National Park (Britain's largest), Newtonmore has several shops and pubs, as well as two excellent, award-winning museums - the Highland Folk Museum and Clan MacPherson Museum. Newtonmore's Wildcat Trail is a popular, 7-mile circular walk around the edge of the village, taking in the River Spey with woodland, moorland and wonderful views across the valley to the Cairngorms, and behind the village to the Monadhliath Mountains - a fitting introduction to the delights of the National Park. For younger visitors, the Folk Park, the Wildlife Park at Kincraig, Landmark at Carrbridge and the Steam Railway are all outstanding local attractions. The area offers fine golf, fishing, pony trekking, walking, birdwatching, cycling, mountain biking, climbing and skiing, making it an ideal base from which to discover all that this scenic area of Scotland has to offer.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute