- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming, traditional detached stone cottage is superbly located, in the village of Kincraig in the Cairngorms National Park.
Ideal for a family or group of friends, this Cairngorms cottage boasts lovely open views of the surrounding mountains.
This cottage in Kincraig has three spacious bedrooms, along with a comfortable sitting room with a warming open fire and a desk with computer.
The kitchen with dining area and AGA range is a lovely place to prepare and enjoy home cooked meals, plus the large garden is ideal for playing games or simply relaxing.
Kincraig, a typical highland village, boasts an excellent shop and pub, plus just three miles away is the Highland Wildlife Park, which is well worth visiting.
Aviemore is also close by and offers a host of activities and services, whilst a short drive north to Carrbridge will bring you to Landmark Activity Park.
With fabulous rides and visitor experiences, it's an outing to be enjoyed by all the family.
This Kincraig cottage is a fantastic base for exploring the whole of the Cairngorms.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with Sky TV), 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and Sky TV. Utility/boot room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Oil AGA, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Sky, DVD, computer, WiFi
- Oil and electricity inc. in rent
- Fuel for open fire available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden surrounding property with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: 5th Jan – 3rd April 2015 charged at £528, 26th Jun – 3rd Jul 2015 charged at £620 3rd Jul - 17th Jul 2015 charged at £753, and 9th Oct – 23rd Oct 2015 charged at £620.
About the location
Aviemore 6 miles; Inverness 40 miles.
Kincraig is an attractive Highland village midway between Kingussie and Aviemore, which is the hub of the skiing industry in Britain. Close to Loch Insh and Glenfeshie, in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and with the Cairngorm Mountains as a backdrop, Kincraig offers an unrivalled choice of activities and pursuits for all ages and abilities all year round. Enjoy walking or climbing, fishing, riding, cycling or the watersports at Loch Insh where equipment hire and instruction is available. A wide variety of birds can be seen from the RSPB hide overlooking the flood plains of the Insh Marshes Reserve and at the nearby Highland Wildlife Park wolves, bison, red pandas, wildcats and arctic foxes can be seen.