- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A traditional, semi-detached, stone-built Chatton cottage with many original features, in the heart of Chatton village.
This Chatton cottage is furnished in an attractive country style, with a cleverly thought-out and well-equipped kitchen, and a cosy sitting/dining room with Jotul woodburning stove and Italian slate flooring.
Upstairs in this Chatton holiday home, the tastefully-finished bedrooms will be much appreciated after a long day's walk in the nearby Cheviot Hills or strolling along the endless golden sands of the Heritage Coast 10 miles to the west.
Centrally located opposite the village green, and within walking distance of the Percy Arms pub and restaurant, this Chatton cottage provides everything you could need for a comfortable, relaxed stay in Northumberland.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, radio, stereo/CD, selection of DVDs/books/games etc, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, roadside parking for 1 car
- Small patio to rear with table, chairs and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
Wooler 4 miles; Alnwick 18 miles.
The peaceful Northumberland village of Chatton is situated in the midst of wonderful scenic countryside. Consisting of a cluster of stone-built houses surrounding its small village green, the village has a shop including a Post Office, an art gallery and an excellent pub The Percy Arms known for its good food and beer. A short drive will take you to Alnwick Gardens, the Northumberland National Park and some of the most breathtaking coastline, boasting such delights as Bamburgh Castle, Holy Island and Lindisfarne Priory and the Farne Islands. An excellent touring base.
- Last minute