- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This traditional, mid-terrace cottage is located in the centre of the popular village of Corbridge. Tastefully presented, this Corbridge cottage offers a unique blend of traditional and contemporary living, with original features and a smart interior; a well-positioned base for a small family or couple wishing to explore Northumberland. This Corbridge cottage has been refurbished to a high standard, and offers two spacious bedrooms, plus a family bathroom with both a bath and a walk-in shower. The bright entrance hallway leads to a comfortable sitting room with original fireplace housing a gas fire, while the kitchen/diner to the rear of this Corbridge cottage has a sleek, modern kitchen and large dining table, a great place to entertain guests or rustle up a tasty treat for all the family. Just a short walk from your Corbridge cottage takes you to the village centre, with an array of pubs and restaurants all serving fine food and top-quality ale. This ancient village also has lovely shops, enticing tea rooms and easy access to beautiful unspoilt countryside. This lovely Corbridge cottage is perfectly positioned for anyone wishing to visit Newcastle, the Heritage Coast, and the nearby Northumberland National Park, home to Hadrian's Wall and Kielder Water. A superb Corbridge cottage for touring Northumberland and the Tyne Valley.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 1 car on first come, first served basis in front of cottage
- Public car park in village centre 5 mins walk
- Enclosed yard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Children 5 years and above only
Note: Children 5 years and above only.
- “fantastico soggiorno”
- “cottage molto accogliente, funzionale, pulito, situato in zona tranquilla e comoda a tutti i servizi (supermercato,centro,stazione,ristorante italiano il piccolo.”
- “Fabulous cottage !”
- “Fabulous cottage, very roomy, & extremely well equipped. It has lovely big rooms, with a very comfortable king sized bed. A nice bathroom, with a bath & a large powerful shower. The kitchen has everything you might need to prepare a meal, although we only used it for breakfast & drinks ! There is a little courtyard outside the kitchen which would be nice to sit during the summer. The cottage is situated in a quiet street, but is only a 5 minute stroll to the town centre which has lots of lovely little shops, a small supermarket,, & plenty of nice places to eat. Corbridge itself is ideally situated to explore the Northumberland countryside. We will definitely be back ! .”
- “Tyler Cottage is in an ideal location, a lovely well-equipped spacious property. Great shower!”
- “The house was very comfortable, well decorated, modern and everything worked well.”
- “Particularly appreciated the very comfortable main bed, excellent shower, and quiet location- made for a very relaxing break away. Tyler Cottage felt really spacious and airy and it was great to be able to walk into lovely Corbridge. The surrounding area is wonderful for exploring- plenty for families to see & do. Loved it all.”
About the location
Hexham 3 miles; Newcastle 16 miles.
A delightful historic village surrounded by beautiful unspoilt Northumbrian countryside, Corbridge offers much of interest, including specialist shops, old inns and a 12th century bridge spanning the river. Hadrian’s Wall and Housesteads Fort are nearby, whilst the market town of Hexham is a few miles away and is well worth a visit, with its narrow bustling streets, good selection of shops and a fascinating abbey boasting 15th century paintings and a fine Saxon crypt. The Border Country, Northumbrian coast, Kielder Forest with cycling and watersports, Beamish Open Air Museum and Durham Cathedral are all within easy motoring distance, while the Gateshead Metro Centre (one of the largest shopping centres in Europe) can be found 20 miles to the east. Excellent golf and fly and coarse fishing are also available locally.