- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Lowick 2 miles. A cosy, detached cottage in a wonderful rural position between the villages of Lowick and Ford. Offering superb accommodation on one level, with views towards the Cheviots and sea, this property has been extensively refurbished and redecorated to a high standard, including an open fire, underfloor heating in the bathroom, and a large garden with furniture, ideal for relaxing at the end of the day. The owners live in a nearby farmhouse and personally welcome visitors. With golf, riding and fishing available locally, this is a great spot for exploring the delights of Northumberland. Note: This cottage is next to Ref. 3520 and together they sleep 11.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, Mira electric power shower over, basin & WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area. Cosy sitting room with lovely views & open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with Dimplex heaters & underfloor heating in bathroom and open fire in sitting room (or electric fire)
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine & 2nd fridge/freezer in separate external washroom, dishwasher, TV, video
- Electricity for heaters & fuel for fire inc. in rent, domestic electricity charged from meter reading
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot & highchair
- Landscaped gravelled area, parking for 3 cars
- Attractive large garden with furniture & BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome, sorry no cats
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 2 miles
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 2 children including infants
- Note: This property is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Note: This property accepts a maximum of 2 children including infants.
About the location
Wooler 8 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 11 miles.
The small attractive village of Lowick is ideally placed for a holiday in Northumberland. Kimmerston Riding Centre is just a few miles to the west of the village. The pretty village of Ford with its castle and craft shops is 2 miles away, part of the Ford and Etal Estate which has facilities for cycling and fishing, as well as a mini railway – ideal for all the family. There are also excellent golfing opportunities, with 8 golf courses within 20 miles of Lowick. Northumberland’s beautiful coastline, Holy Island, the Cheviots for hill walking and mountain biking and the fascinating border town of Berwick, are all only short drives away. A superb base for exploring all the region has to offer.