- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lowick 2 miles.
A cosy, detached house on a working arable farm, in a wonderful rural position between the villages of Lowick and Ford.
This cottage has a 5 star Gold Award from the Tourist Board and offers superb accommodation with magnificent views towards the Cheviots and a sea view from the garden.
This spacious alternative to our traditional cottages has been extensively refurbished and redecorated to a high standard; including a sitting room with open fire, comfortable bedrooms, one with en-suite, and a landscaped garden area with furniture, it is ideal for relaxing at the end of a day out.
The Heritage Coast, market town of Alnwick, Ford and Etal railway and Berwick-upon-Tweed are all within reach, while the owners are on hand to personally welcome visitors.
With golf, riding and fishing available locally, this is a great spot for exploring Northumberland.
Note: This cottage is next to Ref. 409, together they sleep 11.
Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin (zip/link, can be double by arrangement), 1 x child's single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs, DAB radio, iPod dock, CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent, additional fuel available to purchase from owners
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair if requested at booking
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Attractive garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Cottage is suitable for a maximum of 7 people including 1 infant.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
Wooler 8 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 11 miles.
The small attractive village of Lowick is ideally placed for a holiday in Northumberland. Kimmerston Riding Centre is just a few miles to the west of the village. The pretty village of Ford with its castle and craft shops is 2 miles away, part of the Ford and Etal Estate which has facilities for cycling and fishing, as well as a mini railway – ideal for all the family. There are also excellent golfing opportunities, with 8 golf courses within 20 miles of Lowick. Northumberland’s beautiful coastline, Holy Island, the Cheviots for hill walking and mountain biking and the fascinating border town of Berwick, are all only short drives away. A superb base for exploring all the region has to offer.
Note: Cottage is suitable for a maximum of 7 people including 1 infant