- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bellingham 2 miles. A fabulous stone-built stable conversion adjoining the owner's stables, situated in a rural location just two miles from Bellingham.
Enjoying fabulous views over wide open pasture and the North Tyne River, The Stables offers accommodation of an excellent standard, with en-suite rooms and a lovely woodburning stove in the sitting room.
Visitors can take advantage of on-site fishing by arrangement with the owner.
Kielder Water is just 10 miles away, whilst Alnwick and the Heritage Coast are also within driving distance.
An ideal retreat for a wonderful break.
Three large bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin, all with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Spacious sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, video, DVD player, radio, cassette player, stereo/CD player, WiFi, selection of books
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Salmon, trout and sea trout fishing by arrangement
- Shared use of owner's tennis court by arrangement
- Patio with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved pets by arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 2 miles.
About the location
Kielder Water 7 miles; Hadrian's Wall 12 miles; Corbridge 18 miles; Hexham 19 miles.
Known as the ‘capital’ of the North Tyne Valley, this delightful town of natural stone houses nestles close to the banks of the River North Tyne. Said to be sited on a Roman station, the charming market town has much of interest, including a 12th century church, heritage centre and 30ft waterfall, just to the north. It’s also on the edge of the Northumberland National Park and is just a short drive from Hadrian’s Wall and Kielder Water and Forest. Suitable for year-round holidays, this unspoilt area with its fishing, horse riding, abundant wildlife and superb walking country is a nature lover’s dream. There is a superb golf course close by and the area has abundant historical sites, stately homes and famous gardens.
- Last minute