- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Alnmouth 1.5 miles.
This cosy, detached Northumberland cottage is centrally located in the rural village of Lesbury, 1.5 miles from Alnmouth with its sandy beach, and is close to a traditional pub and conveniently placed half a mile from the railway station.
Providing single-storey accommodation over the ground floor, this Northumberland cottage has been furnished to a high standard and offers a cosy, comfortable retreat, featuring a well equipped, fitted kitchen and a sitting room with woodburning stove, perfect for curling up in front of after a long day exploring the delights of the area.
There is so much to see and do from your Northumberland cottage, with the beautiful coastline offering miles of golden sands, the stunning Northumberland National Park and the picturesque villages of the Heritage Coast all within easy reach.
Within driving distance are the wonderful Alnwick Castle, made famous as Hogwarts School in the Harry Potter films, Warkworth Castle, and the National Trust-owned Cragside with its house and gardens.
A wonderful Northumberland cottage at any time of the year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Modern, fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and inglenook fireplace with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric double oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD/CD player with surround sound
- Fuel, power and initial supply of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure bike storage
- Private, enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Note: This property accepts dogs only - no other pet allowed
About the location
Alnwick 4 miles.
Situated just 4 miles east of Alnwick, Alnmouth is a charming resort popular with golfers and those seeking a peaceful holiday. The village lies on a narrow spit of land between the River Aln and the North Sea and was originally the port for Alnwick. Nowadays the area has returned to its unspoilt origins and offers a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as an excellent “links” golf course and some great rivers for fishing, as well as boasting miles and miles of splendid beaches and sand dunes to explore.
- Last minute