- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A traditional, mid-terrace cottage in the rural village of Lowick.
The inside of this Lowick cottage has been refurbished to a particularly high standard, and provides extremely comfortable, well-furnished accommodation, over three floors.
The well-equipped fitted kitchen in this Lowick cottage has access to the rear decked area, while the spacious sitting room with woodburner offers a perfect spot to curl up on a chilly evening.
The en-suite facilities at this Lowick cottage are an added bonus, while its location within easy reach of sandy beaches, historic castles, market towns and superb walking is sure to suit all parties.
Close to the village shop and local pubs, this Lowick cottage is a great base to enjoy the Borders, Northumberland, Holy Island and the Heritage Coast.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single, 1 x second floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and access to rear decked area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- AGA-style oil-fired cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of CDs, DVDs and books
- Oil and electricity inc. in rent
- Logs for woodburner available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear enclosed garden with decking, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: The second floor twin bedroom is accessed via a wooden, open-tread spiral staircase, therefore this room may not be suitable for very young children and those with limited mobility.
About the location
Wooler 8 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 11 miles.
The small attractive village of Lowick is ideally placed for a holiday in Northumberland. Kimmerston Riding Centre is just a few miles to the west of the village. The pretty village of Ford with its castle and craft shops is 2 miles away, part of the Ford and Etal Estate which has facilities for cycling and fishing, as well as a mini railway – ideal for all the family. There are also excellent golfing opportunities, with 8 golf courses within 20 miles of Lowick. Northumberland’s beautiful coastline, Holy Island, the Cheviots for hill walking and mountain biking and the fascinating border town of Berwick, are all only short drives away. A superb base for exploring all the region has to offer.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute