- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
A beautifully-appointed, early 19th century former coach house, situated in the attractive village of Lowick, 11 miles from Berwick-upon-Tweed.
Sympathetically converted to a particularly high standard, this property offers a spacious open plan living area with woodburner, three lovely bedrooms, two with open roof trusses, and a lovely garden parlour room leading to a secluded rear garden.
The Coach House is ideally located for all that this impressive holiday destination has to offer.
Within easy driving distance are Berwick-upon-Tweed on the Scottish Border, the market town of Alnwick with its impressive castle and gardens, the Heritage Coast to the east and the National Park to the west.
A fabulous base from which to explore this delightful area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, shower cubicle, basin, WC, 2 x twins (can be doubles on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, WC. Spacious open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner. Entrance hall. Spacious garden/parlour room with doors to enclosed patio & lawn.
- Central heating & hot water from oil combi-boiler with woodburner in living area
- Electric induction hobs, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, telephone/fax with local calls inc. in rent, 4 x TVs (1 x Sky package, 3 x Freeview), video/DVD, CD/cassette/radio, mobile phone speaker dock, WiFi
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed rear patio & lawned garden with furniture & BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
Wooler 8 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 11 miles.
The small attractive village of Lowick is ideally placed for a holiday in Northumberland. Kimmerston Riding Centre is just a few miles to the west of the village. The pretty village of Ford with its castle and craft shops is 2 miles away, part of the Ford and Etal Estate which has facilities for cycling and fishing, as well as a mini railway – ideal for all the family. There are also excellent golfing opportunities, with 8 golf courses within 20 miles of Lowick. Northumberland’s beautiful coastline, Holy Island, the Cheviots for hill walking and mountain biking and the fascinating border town of Berwick, are all only short drives away. A superb base for exploring all the region has to offer.