- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
A charming, detached, single-storey cottage situated in an elevated position in Belford, within walking distance of the village's centre.
With a modern feel and cosy design, this lovely holiday home has three bedrooms, comfortable living accommodation and views through the trees towards Budle Bay.
Sit out and enjoy the gardens, or stroll through the village to explore the variety of shops, pubs and restaurants on offer.
This is an ideal location for exploring Northumberland's beautiful Heritage Coast including Bamburgh and Holy Island, as well as the Scottish Borders.
A fantastic base for a truly relaxing holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x adult bunks and cot. Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire. Garage set up as utility/games room with magnetic darts and table football.
- Oil central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, 2nd fridge/freezer and washer/dryer in utility/games room, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD/radio, selection of books/DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 10 mins walk
- Note: This property is accessed via 5 steps to the front and 2 to the rear.
- Last minute
About the location
Alnwick 15 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 15 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
The picturesque Northumberland village of Belford lies in the heart of Heritage countryside, midway between the popular walled towns of Alnwick and Berwick-upon-Tweed. The pretty coastal village of Bamburgh, with its sweeping beaches and dramatic castle, is only a short drive away. Belford itself is an old coaching village with a pleasant square and offers a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and a nine-hole golf course. It is ideally placed for exploring the Cheviots, the renowned Northumberland Coastline and the Scottish Borders.