- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Belford 1.5 miles.
A superb detached cottage within the grounds of Middleton Hall, close to the village of Belford in the heart of the Northumberland countryside.
This immaculate cottage near Belford is situated in leafy woodland next to the owner’s delightful lake, ideal for a family holiday away from the crowds.
This Belford cottage has an open plan living area with warming woodburner, and French doors that lead to the patio area, perfect for alfresco meals in the Northumberland summer.
There are three lovely bedrooms at this well-furnished Belford cottage, all of which are on the ground floor, and one even has an en-suite shower room.
This Belford cottage has its own enclosed, private garden with sand pit, Wendy House, slide and swing where children can let off steam.
Alternatively, both children and adults will enjoy the environs of Middleton Hall, with two lakes and the opportunity to spot wildlife including deer and red squirrels amongst 30 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and woodland.
This Belford cottage is an ideal base for a holiday in Northumberland, just a short drive from imposing castles, fabulous beaches, and excellent pubs and restaurants.
Meanwhile, all the attractions of the Heritage Coast are within easy reach - miles of golden sandy beaches, pretty fishing villages and unspoilt coastal islands.
The perfect location for a relaxing break in comfortable surroundings.
Note: This cottage is in same grounds as Refs. 903958 and 923082, together they sleep 40.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, CD, DAB radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with Wendy House, swing, slide and sand pit
- Shared surrounding lawned areas with patio, furniture, BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is an unfenced lake near the property
- Note: Fishing available on lake, please bring own rods and licence available from local Post Office.
About the location
Alnwick 15 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 15 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
The picturesque Northumberland village of Belford lies in the heart of Heritage countryside, midway between the popular walled towns of Alnwick and Berwick-upon-Tweed. The pretty coastal village of Bamburgh, with its sweeping beaches and dramatic castle, is only a short drive away. Belford itself is an old coaching village with a pleasant square and offers a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and a nine-hole golf course. It is ideally placed for exploring the Cheviots, the renowned Northumberland Coastline and the Scottish Borders.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute