- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A delightful, single-storey, stone-built cottage on a quiet country lane, on the edge of the village of Longframlington.
This wonderful property, awarded silver in the North Eastern Tourism Awards 2006, is furnished to a high standard and provides extremely spacious accommodation, with two light and airy en-suite bedrooms and a pretty garden, ideal for dining alfresco.
Nearby, visit the picture postcard town of Rothbury, home to the National Trust's Cragside House and Gardens, or tour the beautiful Northumberland National Park, also within easy reach.
A superb base for an enjoyable holiday.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 937164 to accommodate up to 12 people.
All ground floor.
Two family bedrooms with 1 double and 1 single both with en-suite wet room with two-way shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV, DVD player, radio/cassette/CD player, selection of books/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and hand towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of gym and tennis court at no extra cost, by arrangement with owner
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
About the location
Rothbury 5 miles; Alnwick 6 miles.
The village of Longframlington sits at the heart of rural Northumberland, between the Cheviots and the coast and provides great access to a range of great walking opportunities. Brinkburn Priory is a pleasant, short drive away - a restored Augustinian priory in a most lovely setting beside the River Coquet. Just 10 minutes’ drive to the west is the National Trust’s Cragside House and Gardens, whilst the Heritage Coast is just a 15-minute drive to the east, offering miles of clean sandy beaches. The historic town of Alnwick, with its impressive Castle and Garden, lies just 6 miles to the north and is well worth a visit. With the spectacular National Park also within easy reach, this superb base is ideal for exploring Northumberland or taking a relaxing break!