- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Cosy, stone-built, mid-terrace cottage on the edge of the traditional village of Longframlington, 6 miles from Alnwick.
Sympathetically refurbished by its current owners, Harrogate Cottage offers accommodation of charm and character throughout, including an open plan living area with exposed beams and woodburner, and a separate outbuilding with handy utility room and sun room.
Centrally located for exploring all that this beautiful region has to offer, including the unspoilt Heritage Coast and vast National Park, this is a wonderful retreat for a special week in the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV with Freeview, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC and underfloor and wall-mounted heating. Open plan living area with solid oak fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Sunny outbuilding with utility room and small sun room.
- Electric storage and convector heaters with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD player, video, radio, stereo/CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Large travel cot available on request
- Roadside parking in quiet country lane
- Mature garden with unfenced pond, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 10 mins walk.
About the location
Rothbury 5 miles; Alnwick 6 miles.
The village of Longframlington sits at the heart of rural Northumberland, between the Cheviots and the coast and provides great access to a range of great walking opportunities. Brinkburn Priory is a pleasant, short drive away - a restored Augustinian priory in a most lovely setting beside the River Coquet. Just 10 minutes’ drive to the west is the National Trust’s Cragside House and Gardens, whilst the Heritage Coast is just a 15-minute drive to the east, offering miles of clean sandy beaches. The historic town of Alnwick, with its impressive Castle and Garden, lies just 6 miles to the north and is well worth a visit. With the spectacular National Park also within easy reach, this superb base is ideal for exploring Northumberland or taking a relaxing break!