- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Glanton 0.5 miles.
A former country farmhouse situated on the outskirts of the village of Glanton, just 9 miles from Alnwick.
Situated amidst rolling countryside, this stone-built property boasts comfortable and cosy accommodation throughout, offering two bedrooms and a wonderful woodburner in the sitting room.
The surrounding area is awash with many footpaths and cycle routes just waiting to be explored, whilst Northumberland's magnificent National Park is just a five minute drive away.
With the historic market town of Alnwick with its grand Norman castle and gardens nearby and the stunning Heritage Coast within easy reach, this is a perfect base for those wishing to explore all that this beautiful region has to offer!
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with basin, 1 x family room with three single beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate basin/WC. Ground floor basin/WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/cassette/CD player, small library of books/games/DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large garden to front with garden furniture and BBQ
- Access to owner's field
- Two well-behaved pets welcome at £10 per pet, per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk.
About the location
Alnwick 9 miles; Rothbury 10 miles.
The small, pretty Northumberland village of Glanton is situated in the foothills of the Cheviots and surrounded by glorious countryside. The village has a shop and a pub, whilst a wide range of amenities, shops etc. are available in the nearby county town of Alnwick. The village makes an ideal base for exploring the Northumberland National Park, Alnwick with its imposing castle (known to millions as Hogwarts School in Harry Potter!) and the impressive castle gardens. The spectacular coastline, the attractive small town of Rothbury and the well known National Trust country house and gardens at Cragside are all within easy reach.