- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A superb, detached single-storey cottage in the popular coastal fishing village of Seahouses.
Helmsdale has been thoughtfully refurbished to blend traditional and modern styles, and offers spacious, quality accommodation, decorated and furnished to a very high standard, including a 30&
8217; sitting room with dining area.
The property has lovely established gardens to the front and a fully-enclosed garden to the rear - a real sun trap!
A lively and popular location, the village offers a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants and its own picturesque harbour.
Visitors can explore the delights of Northumbria's stunning coastline, with its sandy beaches and historic castles within easy travelling distance.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen. Utility room. Laundry. Very spacious sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and sink (in spacious laundry), dishwasher, TV with Freeview package, video, DVD player, CD mini system
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and hand/tea towels inc. in rent (bring own bath towels)
- Cot and highchair available
- Garage for one car plus additional off road parking for 2 cars on the driveway
- Sunny enclosed rear garden with garden furniture and BBQ, established garden to the front
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and harbour 3 mins walk.
- Last minute
About the location
Bamburgh 3 miles; Alnwick 10 miles.
A bustling, pretty fishing village with an attractive harbour, situated on the beautiful Northumbrian coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Seahouses offers a variety of shops and a good selection of inns, pubs and eating places. Nearby are miles and miles of splendid sandy beaches and the opportunity to visit the bird sanctuary or seal colony on the famous Farne Islands with boat trips running daily from Seahouses, is not to be missed. There are numerous castles and great houses to explore, such as the magnificent castles at Bamburgh, Cragside, and Alnwick (home of the Duke of Northumberland), to mention just a few. Golf, fishing and riding are also available locally.