- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Berwick-upon-Tweed 2 miles.
Part of a sympathetic conversion of an old farm site, Sea Breeze Cottage enjoys views over open countryside to the east coast, with Lindisfarne and Bamburgh castles in the distance.
This two-storey terraced cottage is tastefully furnished and well equipped to provide a relaxing base from which to enjoy your holiday.
The spacious rooms, including a large farmhouse style kitchen and beams in all bedrooms add to the character of this property.
The sea shore is a five minute walk, and the village of Spittal is also five minutes away, with shops, a pub and a restaurant.
Berwick-upon-Tweed, with its town walls, border bridges, shops, pubs and restaurants, provides plenty to see and do, whilst the glorious Heritage Coast is within easy driving distance.
An excellent base for exploring Northumberland and the Scottish Borders!
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, DAB radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned gardens to the front and side with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Access to the cottage is along a 300 metre unmade farm track.
- “best cottage ever”
- “cannot fault the cottage in any way easy access to many places pub just down the road spittal beach 100 per cent to visit”
- “Excellent Property”
- “An excellent spacious property, tastefully decorated and very well equipped. The location is peaceful with beautiful views and a great base for exploring Northumberland. Strongly recommend.”
- “Perfect for exploring Northumberland”
- “A very warm, well laid out and comfortable cottage. Lovely kitchen with space for a family to eat together. Comfortable bedrooms and plenty of hot water. If the weather had been better we would have enjoyed the garden too!”
- “The cottage is a credit to the owners who have converted it to a very high standard, it was loverly and clean and even a wellcome pack to greet us, the colour scheme did it proud, the area is well provided for visiters with lots to do and see,we would love to go again but we now have a small dog and pets are not allowed at the cottage that is the only thing, we would recomend it to anyone,”
- “Peaceful Excellent Location”
- “The cottage was clean, very comfortable, and it had every home comfort, the kitchen was equipped very well. The location is excellent for exploring Northumberland and the Scottish Borders.”
- “A BEAUTIFUL COTTAGE IN A SUPERB LOCATION”
- “When we arrived at the cottage it exceeded our expectations. It was clean and so welcoming with complimentary bottle of wine, biscuits and gorgeous lillies to welcome us. The decor was so lovely and every room was luxury. The location was wonderful and we had an amazing holiday. Thank you so much. Highly recommend it.”
- “Lovely Cottage, had a really great view of the sea and fields. Lovely and warm and very quiet, had a wonderful holiday and would return.”
- “The cleanliness was outstanding, as was the décor. A credit to both the owner and cleaners.”
- “Sea Breeze Cottage was well situated with views of the sea, was spotlessly clean, and with all you could need. It was a 5 minute walk down to beach, would recommend without doubt.”
- “The owners had thought of everything! Amazing views and a fantastic location!”
- “Very homely and in an excellent location. Everything we could possibly need was there.”
- “Warm, spacious, well equipped and very clean.”
- “Felt like home from home, well done!”
- “What a stunning cottage, with beautiful views and access to the beach only a short walk away. We loved the tranquil location. The décor of the cottage and the beds in particular, were excellent. One of our family has a disability and the peaceful setting suited her particularly well. I would say this was the best holiday cottage we've stayed in and we would love to return again.”
- “The fact that it was so well equipped kitchen-wise, it catered for everything and having a 3 year old with us, he had room to play without everyone falling over him. The lounge was very comfortable, with enough space for everyone.”
- “This is the third time we have stopped at Sea Breeze Cottage and we will be back again as we love it, everything is perfect. It is perfect for us and we are never disappointed, can't wait for our fourth visit!”
- “All we can say is 100 percent.”
- “An immaculate Cottage in a great location for lots of attractions. The property is very spacious for a family; the downstairs shower room was a bonus and a kitchen big enough to sit in properly. Bedrooms were large and very comfortable. We loved being able to walk from the property to the coast path and beach. It was spotlessly clean and we liked the fact it is dog free as many coastal properties aren't.”
About the location
Alnwick 35 miles; Holy Island 10 miles; Edinburgh 56 miles.
Berwick is England’s most northerly town and changed hands 13 times whilst the English and the Scots fought for control of the Borders! Nowadays this small coastal town retains much of its charm, with quaint narrow streets enclosed within great Elizabethan walls - walks along these offer spectacular views over the coast and river estuary. The town offers excellent amenities including shops/supermarkets, restaurants and pubs, whilst the Maltings Arts Centre provides an extensive programme of cultural events including music, theatre and cinema. Fishing, golf and riding are all available locally and there is a leisure centre in the town offering a pool with waves and flume. Two miles away is the seaside resort of Spittal, with its sandy beaches. Berwick has excellent public transport and there is a frequent train service to both Newcastle, Edinburgh and Durham.