- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Tigh na rudh is one of a group of properties, which together make up Cleet Court - a modern development in a quiet part of Berwick, tucked into the leeward side of the ancient town walls with their grassy embankments and ramparts.
The location is excellent, just a short stroll from the town centre, the mouth of the Tweed Estuary and the lovely coast.
Inside, the property is warm, well equipped and comfortable.
A great base for walking and exploring the surrounding countryside by day and then perhaps enjoying the short stroll into the town centre for a bite to eat or a drop to drink in the evening!
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Additional ground floor basin and WC. Spacious fitted kitchen and separate dining area with back door out to small rear gravelled sitting out area and glass doors opening into sitting room. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, automatic washing machine, TV, DVD player, radio, CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Small shared garden to rear, with own gravelled area and garden furniture
- Allocated off road parking for one car, roadside parking nearby
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Unsuitable for children under 5 (as no enclosed garden areas)
- Town walls and coast 1 min walk
- Shops, pubs, restaurants etc in town centre 3 mins walk away.
About the location
Alnwick 35 miles; Holy Island 10 miles; Edinburgh 56 miles.
Berwick is England’s most northerly town and changed hands 13 times whilst the English and the Scots fought for control of the Borders! Nowadays this small coastal town retains much of its charm, with quaint narrow streets enclosed within great Elizabethan walls - walks along these offer spectacular views over the coast and river estuary. The town offers excellent amenities including shops/supermarkets, restaurants and pubs, whilst the Maltings Arts Centre provides an extensive programme of cultural events including music, theatre and cinema. Fishing, golf and riding are all available locally and there is a leisure centre in the town offering a pool with waves and flume. Two miles away is the seaside resort of Spittal, with its sandy beaches. Berwick has excellent public transport and there is a frequent train service to both Newcastle, Edinburgh and Durham.