- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Belford 2 miles. A sympathetically-restored 19th century traditional stone-built, single-storey Northumberland cottage, situated in the rural hamlet of Bellshill, 2 miles from the pretty village of Belford and a short drive from the sweeping Northumberland coast.
With panoramic views to the front towards Budle Bay, Bamburgh Castle, the Farne Islands and the Heritage Coast, this is a most fabulous base from which to explore the area.
Successfully combining a traditional atmosphere with contemporary style, including a fully-refurbished high-end fitted kitchen, this delightful property features an open plan living area with welcoming wood burning stove and countryside views from the pretty front garden to Bamburgh Castle and the Farne Islands beyond.
This is an ideal place to relax and unwind, while the location is perfect for exploring the popular towns of Alnwick and Berwick-upon-Tweed.
A wonderful holiday base!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with distant sea views, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Modern, well-equipped fitted kitchen. Large, open plan living area with sitting area with wood burning stove, dining area and sliding glass doors leading to garden with spectacular views towards Bamburgh Castle and The Farne Islands.
- LPG central heating with heated floors in bathroom & kitchen and wood burning stove
- NEFF integrated electric oven/microwave, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview/recorder and Netflix, DVD player, DAB radio/CD/iPod dock, WiFi, library of books/games, spotting scope
- Fuel, power & initial supply of logs inc. in rent
- Bed linen, 2 adult bath robes, slippers & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Pretty, well-established front & rear gardens with patio area, garden furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pubs 2 miles
- Note: No children under 5.
About the location
Alnwick 15 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 15 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
The picturesque Northumberland village of Belford lies in the heart of Heritage countryside, midway between the popular walled towns of Alnwick and Berwick-upon-Tweed. The pretty coastal village of Bamburgh, with its sweeping beaches and dramatic castle, is only a short drive away. Belford itself is an old coaching village with a pleasant square and offers a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and a nine-hole golf course. It is ideally placed for exploring the Cheviots, the renowned Northumberland Coastline and the Scottish Borders. The opportunity to visit the bird sanctuary or seal colony on the famous Farne Islands with boat trips running daily from nearby Seahouses, is not to be missed. Alternatively check the tide times and cross to Holy Island to visit the historic Lindisfarne Priory.
Note: No children under 5.