- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A traditional stone-built, end of terrace cottage, situated on the outskirts of picturesque and peaceful Chatton just 10 miles inland from Bamburgh in rural northern Northumberland.
Lovingly restored by the current owners, the property offers immaculate accommodation of great charm and character.
Particular features include the elegant living/dining room with open fire and delightful south-facing terraced garden to the rear.
With the coast just 10 miles to the east, and the Cheviot foothills and National Park just 5 miles to the west, Cheviot View is a superb base for exploring all that Northumberland has to offer!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Elegant living/dining room with feature open fireplace and open fire. Storage shed to rear.
- Electric wall heaters with open fire in living/dining room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, LCD TV with Freeview, video, DVD player, radio/cassette/CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Telephone with honesty box
- Off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Patio by back door en route to beautiful, south-facing terraced garden to rear with garden furniture and BBQ
- (Note: There are 12 steps to the garden)
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
About the location
Wooler 4 miles; Alnwick 18 miles.
The peaceful Northumberland village of Chatton is situated in the midst of wonderful scenic countryside. Consisting of a cluster of stone-built houses surrounding its small village green, the village has a shop including a Post Office, an art gallery and an excellent pub The Percy Arms known for its good food and beer. A short drive will take you to Alnwick Gardens, the Northumberland National Park and some of the most breathtaking coastline, boasting such delights as Bamburgh Castle, Holy Island and Lindisfarne Priory and the Farne Islands. An excellent touring base.