- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Lilleshall 2.5 miles. This luxury, brick-built barn conversion is attached to the owners' other holiday cottage close to the owners' home amidst their 7-acre estate near to the village of Lilleshall and the town of Newport in Shropshire.
This wonderful Shropshire cottage provides extremely high-quality accommodation boasting enormous rooms, a feature staircase, exposed beams, oak floors and superb fixtures and fittings throughout.
The large kitchen at this Shropshire barn has granite worktops, Belfast sinks and two dining areas, whilst the sitting room has beams, an inglenook fireplace with an oil burning stove and not to mention the 56" TV.
The spacious bedrooms at this Shropshire cottage are contemporary yet welcoming and the many bathrooms have lovely marble floors.
The large front courtyard garden and side patio garden at your Shropshire barn are perfect for relaxing in whilst dining alfresco after a busy day exploring the area.
Close by are many family attractions as well as the Ironbridge World Heritage Site, Wroxeter Roman City and Vineyard, historic Shrewsbury and Ludlow.
The wonderful Shropshire Hills, the Roman city of Chester and North Wales are further afield.
This stunning Shropshire barn is ideal for families and groups of friends all year round and can only be fully appreciated by experiencing it for yourself!
Note: This Shropshire cottage is next to Ref.
18269 and together they accommodate 16 people.
Four bedrooms: 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with TV/DVD and luxury en-suite side by side spa bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with TV/DVD and en-suite double sized shower, basin and WC, 1 x double. Bathroom with double-ended bath, double shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Luxury kitchen with two dining areas. Large sitting room with inglenook fireplace and oil burning stove.
- Oil central heating with oil burning stove in sitting room
- Rangemaster electric cooker with double oven and 6-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer with chilled water and ice maker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 56" TV with Freeview, DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Private parking behind security gates for 6 cars
- Bike storage
- Attractive front courtyard garden with furniture
- Large side patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 miles
- Note: No Stag/Hen parties
- Note: £100 refundable Good Housekeeping bond.
- Last minute
- “Fabulous barn”
- “We really enjoyed our stay. Great place for my annual friends reunion. Very spacious lounge and dining/kitchen area. Some luxurious bathrooms. Well catered for and owner very helpful. He recommended a great restaurant/pub which was a short taxi ride away. Will definitely visit again with all my family. Loved it.”
- “Magnificent- ideal for larger groups”
- “We hired Hinks Barn for a friends get together to celebrate a 'Big' birthday. The photographs do not do the place justice- it is fantastic. Fabulous kitchen- think we lived in it for the entire weekend. Although there were eight of us (four couples), we all had our own rooms and bathrooms- two of which were in marble and contained gigantic baths- unfortunately we did not find the time to enjoy them. The Barn is in rural location down a secluded drive and so very quiet and peaceful. We arrived at night when it was dark, so was a bit scary as we didn't know where we were going but the owners directions were spot on. All in all, we had a fabulous stay and would definitely go again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.”
- “Absolutely Fantastic”
- “Upon finding this property on the Sykes Cottages website , I could not believe my good fortune. The pictures were stunning and it looked an absolute gem. So surely, something had to be awry... Well no. In fact, it exceeded my already lofty expectations. Although, the barn was a little difficult to find (it was tucked away on a sideroad) this actually added to the charm of the property. It was spacious, the sofas were comfortable and the shower/bathing facilities were top-notch. The kitchen had an abundance of cutlery, plates and a dishwasher to save from wrinkly fingers. Not to mention two washing machines and a drier for your clothes. I used my first day there to propose to my girlfriend with friends surprising her as well - it went brilliantly and I will have many happy memories from this place. The following Monday, we visited the Moddershall Oaks spa and went out golfing and bowling during the other days. The only thing I wish was better was the weather -- but hey, this is England and I don't waste any energy anymore moaning about it! All in all, it was fantastic. Bill the owner, was helpful - always at hand to assist if we needed to find out things like turning on/off the heating and which places to go and visit. I would definitely recommend!”
- “Space, comfort & no hassle”
- “home was lovely & spacious, lots of luxury bathrooms & en suite facilities. Location , although in the country, no too far from amenities like alton Towers, shopping in Telford, Stafford. Liked the peace & quiet”
- “Enjoyable stay”
- “This is a lovely spacious barn conversion and a peaceful location”
- “We had a wonderful holiday which was enhanced by this beautiful, spacious property. It was absolutely perfect for three young families to relax and enjoy spending time together. There are lots of things to do for young children in the surrounding area.”
- “A group of friends and myself visited the cottage for the second year running. It is fantastic. There are plenty of things to do there, the area is also lovely too, and the property is excellent value. Highly recommend!”
- “"Beautiful property and lovely owners. Very helpful and attentive when we required help accessing the property which was stunning inside and out. Would recommend."”
- “Absolutely fantastic, would definitely go again!!! The owner is lovely, very helpful and always willing to give advice on good things to do in the area.”
- “The property was spacious and lovely.”
About the location
Newport 2.5 miles.
The rural village of Lilleshall is surrounded by farmland and dates back to Anglo-Saxon times. The village offers the ruins of a 12th century Augustinian Abbey which provides pleasant walks and a place to enjoy a picnic. Close by is Newport, one of Shropshire’s most picturesque market towns with many dwellings boasting 18th century frontages in the regency and Georgian styles and visitors can enjoy many fine restaurants, pubs, cafes and a variety of shops. Lilleshall is the perfect base for touring beautiful Shropshire, which is one of the least crowded and most peaceful areas in England. Discover the Ironbridge World Heritage Site with its wonderful museums, Wroxeter Roman city, historic Shrewsbury, National Trust mansions and gardens and wonderful golf courses.