- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Lilleshall 2.5 miles.
This luxury brick-built barn conversion adjoins the owners' other Shropshire holiday cottage, both standing in their own grounds close to the owners' home on their 7 acre estate near the village of Lilleshall and the town of Newport.
This delightful Shropshire cottage provides quality accommodation with spacious rooms, oak floors and superb fixtures and fittings throughout.
There is a contemporary kitchen, and a large sitting/dining room with a brick fireplace with an oil burning stove.
There are two family bedrooms in this Shropshire cottage, with the first floor room boasting a wonderful en-suite bathroom which includes a double-ended spa bath and large shower.
The large front courtyard garden has a spacious patio area, perfect for relaxing whilst dining alfresco after a busy day exploring the area.
Close to this Shropshire cottage are many family attractions as well as the Ironbridge World Heritage Site, Wroxeter Roman City and Vineyard, and historic Shrewsbury and Ludlow.
The wonderful Shropshire Hills, Roman city of Chester and beautiful North Wales are further afield.
This lovely Shropshire cottage is ideal for a family or couples in search of an enjoyable all year round holiday.
Note: This Shropshire cottage is next to Ref.
9742 and together they accommodate 16 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite double spa bath with hand-held shower, separate shower with twin shower heads, bidet, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 single and doors to patio. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and oil burning stove.
- Oil central heating with oil burning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, combination microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Large courtyard garden with patio, furniture, BBQ and trampoline
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 miles.
- Last minute
- “A very spacious and modern barn conversion which was tastefully decorated. The kitchen and bathrooms were very high spec, we all particularly enjoyed the enormous jacuzzi bath. There was plenty of space for the kids to run around and it is set in middle of open farmland so there was no traffic or busy roads to worry about.”
- “Lovely setting, beautiful cottage. Central heating kept us nice and warm at night. The views across the garden and fields were gorgeous!”
About the location
Newport 2.5 miles.
The rural village of Lilleshall is surrounded by farmland and dates back to Anglo-Saxon times. The village offers the ruins of a 12th century Augustinian Abbey which provides pleasant walks and a place to enjoy a picnic. Close by is Newport, one of Shropshire’s most picturesque market towns with many dwellings boasting 18th century frontages in the regency and Georgian styles and visitors can enjoy many fine restaurants, pubs, cafes and a variety of shops. Lilleshall is the perfect base for touring beautiful Shropshire, which is one of the least crowded and most peaceful areas in England. Discover the Ironbridge World Heritage Site with its wonderful museums, Wroxeter Roman city, historic Shrewsbury, National Trust mansions and gardens and wonderful golf courses.