- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Plaish Park Farm Cottages
Cardington 1.5 miles. Four very special conversions in an idyllic rural setting! Three of the cottages, Grade II listed barn conversions, are on the owners' 700 acre farm in the hamlet of Plaish near Cardington, with a fourth cottage, a quality stable conversion set just a few hundred yards from the farm. These quality Shropshire cottages are all full of character, with a host of features including woodburners, exposed beams and lovely views from the farm-based cottages, plus three of the cottages are heated by an award-winning, sustainable renewable biomass system using timber from the farm. All guests have use of a full-size tennis court, a children's play area, ride on go-karts, two games rooms and the owners' grounds, including a private 1.5 mile farm and woodland walk, conservation area with natural pools and picnic area, and an abundance of wildlife, plus the chance to feed the chickens, and enjoy pony rides (sorry, children only!). The cottages are perfect for a wedding reception or celebration; as well as sleeping 31, Plaish Park Farm Cottages can cater for parties up to 100 with the option of marquees in the gardens. Central to all of Shropshire's attractions, these quality Shropshire cottages are in an ideal location for a break at any time of the year!
A lovely semi-detached stable conversion, just a few hundred yards from the owners' farm in the tranquil hamlet of Plaish.
Superb character accommodation, including a woodburner and exposed beams.
Access to two games rooms and use of the owners' grounds.
A very special property, one of four superb Shropshire cottages, in a lovely rural location.
Note: This property can be booked with ref 1020, 1021 & 3591 to accommodate 31.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, level access shower, basin & WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with exposed beams & woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, stereo/CD, payphone, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra wood can be bought from owner
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Patio with furniture & BBQ, use of natural pools, picnic area & woodland walks
- Children's play area
- Shared use of full-size tennis court
- Two shared games rooms with pool table & table tennis
- Ample off road parking
- Local fishing & riding available
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 7 miles, pubs 1.75 miles (Cardington & Longville), Church Stretton train station 7 miles
- Note: Check-in 3.30pm
- Note: The private hire of an on-site 20 metre infinity swimming pool with mezzanine relaxation room (subject to availability) is bookable directly with the owner on arrival at additional cost.
About the location
Church Stretton 7 miles; Much Wenlock 7 miles.
The pretty village of Cardington lies amongst the rolling hills of the South Shropshire countryside. Cardington boasts the oldest pub in Shropshire – The Royal Oak, mentioned in the Domesday Book! Its rural situation is ideal for sightseeing, with miles of country walks in all directions, not to mention the beautiful Shropshire hills - a draw for walkers, riders and nature lovers alike! A wealth of birdlife (including buzzards, woodpeckers and ravens) has its home here. Acton Scott Historic Working Farm, Severn Valley Steam Railway, Stokesay Castle, Shrewsbury, Ludlow and the Ironbridge Gorge, with its 10 museums, are each less than 15 miles away. The attractive market towns of Church Stretton (known as "Little Switzerland" by the Victorians) and Much Wenlock are both close by and offer a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. A superb location!
Note: The swimming pool shown in the images above is not included in the rental cost. This is available at additional cost and is bookable directly with the owner on arrival.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute