- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Weston-under-Redcastle 1.5 miles. This first floor barn conversion apartment makes a delightful Weston-under-Redcastle holiday cottage which stands opposite the owner's home on Maynard's Farm which is home to the renowned Maynard's Farm Shop, one of Rick Stein's Super Food Heroes.
Providing light and airy open plan living accommodation, this Weston-under-Redcastle self-catering apartment has been decorated and furnished in a contemporary theme, making it a perfect location for a romantic break for two.
Relax and enjoy the countryside surroundings, or discover the lovely county of Shropshire from this Weston-under-Redcastle cottage, including historic Shrewsbury, Ironbridge World Heritage Site, Church Stretton and Ludlow.
This Weston-under-Redcastle apartment is the perfect location for discovering this beautiful county or enjoying day trips to Mid and North Wales and medieval Chester.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Small gravel seating area with garden furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Village shop 1.5 miles, pub and restaurants 3 miles
- Note: The cottage owner's renowned Maynard's Farm Shop (one of Rick Stein's Super Food Heroes) is on site
- Note: Butchery and sausage making courses are available and need to be booked in advance
- Contact the owner for more information, prices and dates
- Note: This cottage is reached via 18 external steps
About the location
Whitchurch 6 miles; Shrewsbury 12 miles.
The delightful village of Weston-under-Redcastle nestles under the south west edge of the bold Hawkstone Ridge and is surrounded by scenic Shropshire countryside, 12 miles from the centre of Shrewsbury which is one of England's most picturesque Tudor towns. This historic village is mentioned in the Domesday Book and boasts a lovely 17th century church, excellent golf courses and the renowned Hawkstone Park which is famous for its wonderful Follies and magical walks. Medieval Shrewsbury offers a superb selection of historic buildings, excellent shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, pubs and scenic riverside walks and boat trips. Visit NT's stately Attingham Park, Hodnet Gardens, Wroxeter Roman City, the museums at Ironbridge World Heritage Site, the 13th century castle and Michelin starred restaurants of Ludlow, or Stokesay Castle. A wonderful year-round location for enjoying this beautiful region of England.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute