- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
This luxury, detached timber lodge is exclusively for adults of 21 years and over, situated on the prestigious, award-winning Beaconsfield Holiday Park, just four miles from the centre of Shrewsbury.
Set solely over the ground floor, this lodge near Shrewsbury is situated in a perfect, tranquil location where you can simply relax and unwind, the perfect romantic retreat for couples exploring Shropshire.
Decorated in a luxurious, contemporary style, this timber lodge near Shrewsbury offers one king-size double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
There is an open plan living area with an excellent kitchen, a dining area, and a sitting area with doors leading out onto private decking.
Sit out on warm summer nights and enjoy alfresco dining before taking a relaxing dip in your own private hot tub with a glass of wine, as you enjoy wonderful views across the lawns and fishing pond.
The site offers fantastic amenities, including a heated, indoor swimming pool, a steam room, coffee shop, a restaurant, and fishing opportunities!
Relax and take in the surrounding countryside from the comfort of this timber lodge near Shrewsbury, or discover all that the lovely county of Shropshire has to offer.
Visit Shrewsbury itself, Ironbridge, Church Stretton and Ludlow, all close by with an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants to peruse and sample.
With pamper packs available for a truly relaxing break, this lodge near Shrewsbury is perfect for couples escaping the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, shared use of on-site laundry service for guests on site, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi in on-site coffee shop
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool (40'x20') and steam room at £3 per adult
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private decking with hot tub and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Restaurant (open Friday and Saturday night and Sunday lunchtime only and booking advisable) & coffee shop on site
- Note: Over 21s only
- Note: Swimming pool session times & fees apply, course fishing at £5 per rod per day, pamper packs available, contact office for further details
- Note: This property is only able to accept arrivals on Friday, Saturday or Monday
- Note: This property operates a strict check-in time of between 4pm and 7pm.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
About the location
BEACONSFIELD HOLIDAY PARK
Shrewsbury Park and Ride 1.5 miles; Ironbridge 11 miles; Much Wenlock 12 miles.
The Rose Award, 5 Pennant AA winning, 50-acre Beaconsfield Farm Holiday Park is exclusively for adults of 25 and over. This prestigious park nestles in scenic Shropshire countryside, 4 miles from Shrewsbury centre, one of England's most picturesque Tudor towns. On the park, you can enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and coffee shop, relax in the Bothy Restaurant with full a-la-carte menu, or enjoy a day's coarse fishing. This is perfect for unwinding and re-charging those batteries, whilst being only 1.5 miles from the park & ride into medieval Shrewsbury. The town offers a superb selection of shops, along with cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs. Visit NT's stately Attingham Park, Wroxeter Roman City, the museums at Ironbridge, the castle and Michelin starred restaurants of Ludlow, or Stokesay Castle. A wonderful year-round location for enjoying those little luxuries in life.
Note: This property is only able to accept arrivals on Friday, Saturday or Monday
Note: Over 21s only and no children allowed.
Note: Due to local licensing laws, commercial vehicles are not permitted on this site.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute