“So private yet so close to all ...”So private yet so close to all amenities. Excellent.
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A really cosy semi-detached studio in the heart of the Derbyshire market town of Bakewell.
Step through a private wooden gate into an enclosed courtyard and you are transported into your own private space.
French doors lead to a studio with a double bed and a small kitchenette where you can prepare breakfast and a picnic for lunch.
One step down brings you to a shower room and a small sitting area.
The courtyard offers a peaceful spot for a morning cup of coffee as you plan your day out.
Just a few yards from the front door is Bakewell’s town centre with a fabulous range of cafés and tea rooms alongside a number of pubs and restaurants.
Spend a day discovering the town, or head to Chatsworth Estate or Haddon Hall to revel in the splendour of these country houses.
Bakewell is at the heart of the Peak District National Park with a wide range of walks and cycle trails as well as watersports at Carsington Water.
A cosy studio cottage in a convenient town centre location.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with double bed, kitchenette and sitting area. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Electric heating
- Microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Parking in town’s pay and display car parks (permits can be purchased from Derbyshire Dales District Council website)
- Loading/unloading outside property
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 min walk
- Note: No cooking facilities except microwave
- Note: One external step down to enter property and one internal step down to sitting area
- Note: There is free parking in any Derbyshire Dales Council car park from 4.00 pm until 11.00 am the next morning with the resident’s permit supplied in the welcome pack
- For parking during the hours of 11.00 am and 4.00 pm a ticket will need to be purchased
- Note: There is a pub two doors away from the property where weddings are often held there at the weekend, occasionally associated noise can be heard in The Studio
- The pub closes at 12:00 on a Friday & Saturday.
About the location
Chatsworth 4 miles; Matlock 8 miles; Buxton 12 miles.
An attractive little market town retaining a delightful rural atmosphere and offering a good selection of shops, restaurants and pubs, as well as local farmers’ markets. There is an old 17th Century market hall in the town centre and a modern leisure centre with swimming pool nearby. Bakewell is situated within the Peak District National Park and is ideally placed for exploring this beautiful region. Both the rugged Dark Peak and the softer limestone White Peak are within easy reach, and Alton Towers, Britain’s premier theme park, is only a short drive away. There are many stately homes to visit including Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and Hardwick Hall to mention just a few, while the impressive caverns in nearby Castleton and Little John’s burial place in Hathersage are also well worth a visit.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute