- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful, end-terrace Grade II listed Derbyshire cottage is located in the centre of the village of Cromford, Derbyshire, on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
This Cromford cottage is a welcoming and cosy base, wonderful for families and friends to enjoy exploring the beautiful Peak District and its many attractions.
Set over three floors with village views from the upper floors, this Cromford cottage boasts a cheery open fire downstairs and a separate dining area to enjoy spending time together after a full day spent discovering this part of Derbyshire.
Outside this Cromford cottage is a small enclosed yard and an open lawned garden with small seating area to enjoy at any time of the day.
The attractive village of Cromford is just a short drive from Bakewell and the fabulous Chatsworth House, making this Cromford cottage an ideal base from which to explore the region's attractions.
Cromford and Masson Mills are within walking distance, and a short drive away are Gulliver's Kingdom and Carsington Water with its sailing club.
This Cromford cottage is an ideal property for a family holiday, or relaxing break, at any time of the year.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x second floor double, 1 x second floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Small kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire and village views. External lean-to.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine in lean-to, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, Nintendo Wii, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgates available
- Lockable bike storage in lean-to
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis, additional parking in nearby side roads
- Small rear enclosed yard
- Rear lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: This property has steeps stairs so care must be taken
- Note: This property is situated on the B5036 - secondary glazing fitted to both front bedroom windows.
About the location
Matlock Bath 1 mile; Matlock 3 miles; Bakewell 10 miles.
Set in the beautiful wooded gorge of the River Derwent and surrounded by wooded hills and cliffs, the village of Cromford lies just one mile from the vibrant spa town of Matlock Bath and three miles from Matlock. Famous for its connections with Sir Richard Arkwright and the cotton trade, and often referred to as the cradle of the Industrial Revolution. Today, Cromford offers a selection of quality pubs, shops and cafés, as well as Arkwright’s Cromford Mill and canal, a world heritage site. The area boasts an abundance of attractions such as Gulliver's Kingdom, the nearby Peak District Mining Museum and splendid Chatsworth House. Visitors can take a ride on the Heights of Abraham cable car and take in the views in style, whilst the more active are catered for with plentiful walking around the Derwent Valley and the White Peak, as well as rock climbing and also with cycling opportunities at Carsington Water and the High Peak, Monsal and Tissington Cycle Trails.
- Last minute