- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A stone-built, single-storey cottage adjoining the owners' farmhouse in the tiny rural hamlet of Ollerbrook.
The owners' working hill farm is approached by a farm lane and is situated just 10 minutes' walk from the village of Edale.
The property is very comfortably furnished and enjoys a southerly aspect with superb, unspoilt views of the surrounding hills and valley.
All ground floor. 1 x bedroom with double bed. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Cosy living room with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with patio doors to garden. Hallway.
- Thermostatically controlled heaters in all rooms, heated towel rail in bathroom
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Use of washing machine and freezer space in owners' farmhouse
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Garden with garden furniture
- Ample off road parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Railway station 1 mile
- Note: Although all ground floor, access to the cottage is down 4 steps
- Note: Limited mobile phone signal.
About the location
Castleton 4 miles; Buxton 9 miles.
The pretty High Peak village of Edale nestles at the foot of Kinder Scout, within the Peak District National Park. The village has two pubs - both serving food - a village Post Office/general store, a Moorland Visitors Centre and (close by) a railway station. Edale is the start of the famous Pennine Way and all around is excellent walking for all abilities! Nearby is the popular village of Castleton with its Blue John Caves. The spa town of Buxton, with its many amenities, is within easy reach.
- Last minute