- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Winster 1 mile. A picturesque stone-built cottage, situated in the small and peaceful Peak village of Elton, 1 mile from Winster. Elton sits in a superb elevated position, more than 900ft above sea level, with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside - a paradise for walkers. The property has been furnished and decorated to a good standard and offers very comfortable, well equipped holiday accommodation, all on the ground floor. The owners live in the adjoining property and personally welcome visitors. An ideal retreat for enjoying the Peak District at any time of the year.
All ground floor. 1 x double bedroom. Shower room with shower, washbasin and WC. Very well equipped fitted kitchen. Pleasant, airy sitting room with sofa and easy chair and stable door leading to pretty garden. Entrance hall.
- Partial gas central heating with electric radiators in bedroom and sitting room, electric fire in sitting room and electric underfloor heating in hallway and bathroom
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, radio/CD player
- Shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Delightful garden and private sitting area with garden furniture and BBQ and shared use of owner's large garden with superb views of surrounding hills
- One well-behaved dog welcome at £15 per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Storage for bikes
- Pub (no food served) 5 mins, shop and pub (serving food) 1 mile.
- Last minute
About the location
Winster 1 mile; Matlock 5 miles; Bakewell 5 miles.
The small peaceful village of Elton is situated in a superb elevated position on the White Peak Plateau, in the heart of the Peak District National Park. More than 900ft above sea level and with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside, the village is a popular centre for walkers, lying within a few miles of the Tissington and High Peak walking/cycling trails and The Limestone Way. Just 1 mile away is the pretty village of Winster, famous for its Morris dancers, Wakes festivities (every June) and annual Shrove Tuesday pancake race - a fascinating spectacle and well worth a visit! Bakewell, Chatsworth and Matlock are all close by.