- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A wonderful, spacious, semi-detached stone-built cottage, situated in a courtyard, just 5 minutes' walk from Alton Towers in the rural village of Farley.
This is a superb Alton Towers cottage, offering quality holiday cottage accommodation for a large group of family or friends to enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings.
This Alton Towers cottage boasts a spacious open plan living area with a most welcoming sitting area in front of a cosy, warming woodburner and an attractive, well equipped kitchen, along with four comfortable bedrooms and Vileroy and Bosch bathrooms.
Outside, guests can relax on the private patio and enjoy an alfresco drink or even a barbecue.
Just five minutes' walk from magical Alton Towers, your Alton Towers cottage is superbly located for a day of thrills and spills on the many wonderful rides this famous theme park has to offer.
Alternatively, take advantage of great walking and golf within easy reach of your Alton Towers cottage.
A fabulous base to meet up and enjoy the Peak District!
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double with TV, double sofa bed and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Spacious open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area, woodburner and patio doors to garden.
- Electric central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, surround sound DVD, radio/CD, iPod dock, library of books/games/DVDs
- Power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Alton Towers 5 mins walk
- Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping Bond of £100
- Note: This property offers short breaks all year round
- Note: No stag or hen parties, or similar at this property
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
- Last minute
About the location
FARLEY NEAR ALTON TOWERS
Ashbourne 12 miles.
The historic village of Farley consists of a small scattering of traditional cottages and farms adjacent to the Alton Towers estate. Britain's number one theme park, Alton Towers has rides and attractions aimed at everyone, including fabulous white knuckle rides, Toyland for the younger guests, boating on the lake, magnificent gardens and rides on the cable car. Nearby, the lovely market town of Ashbourne, with its eccentric street plan and narrow cobbled alleys, features an array of delightful antique stores and a choice of good pubs and restaurants. Attractions like Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Dovedale, and the fantastic Derbyshire Villages Ilam, Hartington and Tissington - famous for the well dressings - are also within easy reach.