- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
New Hall Farm Cottages
A group of three, lovely brick built barn conversions, set on a 200 acre farm, which includes 100 acres of woodlands, in the scattered rural village of Eaton-under-Heywood, on the slopes of Wenlock Edge, 5 miles from Church Stretton. These lovely Church Stretton cottages also share a 10 acre natural garden with ponds and a variety of wildlife, perfect for a picnic or relaxing walk. All three Church Stretton cottages have been renovated to a high standard, providing quality, well equipped accommodation. They offer the perfect combination of a cottage atmosphere with modern facilities, ideal for families and couples alike, with oak beams, open plan living areas and a really welcoming feel. In a wonderful rural location offering peace and tranquillity amidst scenic countryside, at the foot of Wenlock Edge and close to all the attractions of Shropshire, these Church Stretton cottages make a superb base.
A lovely terraced Church Stretton cottage on a working farm, offering open plan, quality accommodation including original oak beams, a mezzanine bedroom and an en-suite.
A perfect Church Stretton cottage for a romantic break.
Note: This cottage is next to Ref 4138 and 4139 and together they sleep 11.
One mezzanine king-size double bedroom with wall mounted TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, both with Freeview, 1 with DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Private patio with furniture plus shared lawned garden with brick built BBQ
- 10 acre natural garden with ponds and variety of wildlife
- 100 acres of woodland on slopes of Wenlock Edge
- Livery for guests' horses by arrangement with owner inc. paddocks, menage, indoor school and famous Jack Mytton Way close by
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4.6 miles, pub 2.5 miles
- Note: This is a working sheep farm, dogs to be kept on a lead at all times
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
About the location
Church Stretton 4.6 miles; Ludlow 15 miles; Shrewsbury 16 miles.
This small rural village lies under both the famous Wenlock Edge and the woods that run along it, and is surrounded by scenic countryside. From the village, the Jacob's Ladder path leads straight up the Edge, providing lovely walks. Nearby is the pretty market town of Church Stretton, which lies in the heart of south Shropshire. It is set amid striking scenery and has often been described as "Little Switzerland". The town is the main centre for Shropshire's hill country and home to a variety of tea rooms, pubs and specialist shops. Other local attractions include walks on the Long Mynd, the Acton Scott Working Farm as seen on TV, and Stokesay Castle. The historic towns of Shrewsbury, Ludlow, the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge, Much Wenlock and Bishops Castle are only a short journey away.
- Last minute