- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This is a lovely cosy terraced cottage, set in the pretty Derbyshire village of Hayfield.
Welcoming throughout and providing family accommodation, this Hayfield cottage is just the place to escape and enjoy outdoor life in this wonderful part of the Peak District.
Set over three floors, this Hayfield cottage offers delightful countryside views from all the floors, and views of Lantern Pike from the second floor, whilst inside the property is a family-size kitchen/diner and a cosy sitting room with woodburning stove to enjoy after a day of activity.
Outside, this Hayfield cottage has a raised garden with furniture to make sure you get the most from those views.
There are numerous walks from the doorstep of this cottage, including into Hayfield village with its array of old traditional pubs, whilst the start of the Pennine Way and the Peak District National Park are close by.
Touring opportunities to nearby Buxton, Castleton and Bakewell are all just a short drive from this Hayfield cottage, whilst Chatsworth House and gardens is one day out definitely not to be missed.
A charming Hayfield cottage to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x 2nd floor twin (limited headroom), 2 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Entrance porch.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking available nearby
- Enclosed rear patio with BBQ and enclosed, raised lawn with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a shared walkway that runs behind the terraces, allowing access for all residents
- Note: WiFi service can be intermittent.
About the location
Chapel-en-le-Frith 4 miles; Glossop 5 miles; Buxton 8 miles.
The delightful High Peak village of Hayfield is situated in a wonderful rural setting on the north western edge of the Peak National Park. It’s a peaceful little village, popular with walkers who are attracted by its close proximity to Kinder Scout. Serious walkers head east out of the village, up and over the green foothills to the russet expanse of the Kinder Plateau, Pennine Way and Snake Path, whilst families (and those who enjoy more gentle rambles) head west along the beautiful Sett Valley Trail towards New Mills. Edale – an alternative start of the Pennine Way - is only a few miles away. The village caters well for tourists with pubs, cafes and restaurants. Other local attractions include the Goyt Valley, Castleton – with its famous caverns - and the popular spa town of Buxton.
- Last minute