- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A fantastic yurt set in a secluded location surrounded by countryside, located on the owner’s working mixed farm, on the edge of the village of Hepworth, close to both the Peak District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks.
This charming Hepworth yurt is perfect for an unforgettable romantic break.
Providing all ground floor accommodation, this Hepworth holiday home has been thoughtfully and beautifully built and furnished to offer guests something special, with a king-size double bed and woodburning stove, along with an attached kitchen and shower room, both accessed by an internal door.
Outside this holiday home near Holmfirth is a superb wooden decked terrace, which offers the perfect place to sit, or, you may wish to unwind in the hot tub or enjoy a barbecue whilst the sun sets on another fun-filled day exploring this wonderful area.
Guests also have the added bonus of free use of the owner's indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room, and can book their own time for use of the facilities, plus on-site there is a lovely farm shop to stock up on essentials.
Don’t forget to pack your walking boots as there are varied and interesting walks right from the doorstep, and the beautiful surroundings ensure that you have all the makings for a relaxing, enjoyable break.
This Hepworth holiday home is ideal for visiting both the Yorkshire Dales and Peak District National Parks, and the amenities of Huddersfield and Holmfirth are also nearby.
An excellent Hepworth yurt that you will want to return to time and again.
All ground floor. Open plan yurt accommodation with one king-size double bed, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen.
- Gas underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Combination microwave/oven, 2-ring gas hob, fridge, shared use of on-site washing machine and tumble dryer, iPod dock, CD/radio, WiFi available in farm shop
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Use of owner's indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam room by arrangement
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub/restaurant 10 mins walk
- Note: No TV, WiFi only available in farm shop
- Note: Yurt accessed via a gravel woodland track, suitable for cars
- Note: The swimming pool is 12.5m x 6.5m and up to 1.45m deep
- It is open from 9am - 9:30pm each day, and the owner guarantees guests a 60 minute slot each day by prior arrangement, which during peak times may be shared with one other cottage
- Note: No children, including infants
- Note: Kitchen and shower room attached to yurt and accessed via internal door
- Note: Check-in 2.30pm, check-out 10.30am.
About the location
Holmfirth 2 miles; Glossop 16 miles.
The old traditional Pennine village of Hepworth is situated in the heart of the beautiful Holme Valley, on the edge of the West Yorkshire Pennines. Mentioned in the Doomsday Book, the village is made up of lovely old stone cottages, a beautiful church and excellent pubs, restaurants and cafes. The village has many traditions including the centuries old Hepworth Feast, which commemorates the end of the Great Plague in Hepworth and is held annually on the last Monday in June. Hepworth along with its nearby neighbour Holmfirth, will be remembered by most as being the home of Compo, Cleggy and Nora Batty, from the long running comedy series 'Last of the Summer Wine', whilst the nearby Colne Valley is home to the fictional 'Skelthwaite' from the successful TV series 'Where the Heart Is'. A lovely area steeped in history where visitors always enjoy the genuine hospitality of a thriving local community.
Note: No children, including infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute