- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A fabulous, brick-built barn conversion located in the village of Hollington, 6 miles from Ashbourne.
Beautifully converted, The Mews seamlessly combines original features with modern comforts to provide delightful accommodation.
The property boasts a fabulous sitting room with feature fireplace, gas woodburning-effect stove and beamed ceilings, a ground floor bathroom with roll-edge bath and a galleried first floor bedroom.
Guests can also enjoy exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, ideal for relaxing after a day's touring or hiking.
With the market town of Ashbourne nearby, this makes a wonderful base for enjoying the Derbyshire Dales, with the Dove and Manifold valleys and Alton Towers just a short drive away.
An ideal holiday location at any time of year.
Note: This property can be booked with Refs.
2287 and 16163, together they sleep 14.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x ground floor family room with double bed, 2 single sofa beds & en-suite (shower, basin & WC). Ground floor bathroom with roll-edge bath, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Sitting room with gas woodburning-effect stove & dining area. Hall.
- Oil central heating with gas stove in sitting room
- Halogen hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, video, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small library of books/games/DVDs/videos
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Rear garden with decking, furniture, BBQ & hot tub
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Owner collects a £150 refundable Good Housekeeping bond
- Note: Although this property does not accept pets, the owner's pets occasionally stay at the property
- Note: Owner may be able to supply breakfast pack by prior arrangement, contact owner for more details
- Note: Max
- 6 adults and 2 children.
- Last minute
About the location
Ashbourne 6 miles.
Steeped in history and situated at the southern end of the Peak District, the lovely village of Hollington, mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086, provides home to a scattering of traditional brick built cottages, old farmhouses and barn conversions, whilst being surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside and offering a number of country pubs renowned locally for excellent service and fine cuisine. Nearby Ashbourne is the perfect example of an English market town, boasting an eccentric street plan, narrow, cobbled alleys, old market stalls and many fine coaching inns. In its heyday, during the 18th century, the town was a fashionable social centre and many fine Georgian buildings remain from this period. Today the town still has much to offer with a good selection of restaurants, whilst being regarded as something of a haven for antique hunters - but don't expect a bargain! For those who prefer outdoor pursuits, the Dove and Manifold Valleys are close by offering good walking and cycling, whilst Alton Towers is just 25 minutes away!