- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This is an outstanding, beautifully-presented apartment, in the fabulous Litton Mill conversion in pretty Miller's Dale, Derbyshire.
Luxurious throughout and providing spacious, high standard accommodation, this Miller's Dale self-catering apartment is just perfect for friends or families to spend time in this pretty part of the Peak District.
Set on the first floor of the imposing Litton Mill, you will find river views from this Miller's Dale self-catering apartment, and a superb open plan living area to spend that all-important time together.
Outside, this Miller's Dale apartment offers an area to sit by the river, watch the waterfall or take a look at the original wheel pit and while the time away.
This self-catering apartment in the Peak District is close to the intimate village of Tideswell and of course Bakewell and Buxton which continue to delight visitors, while the many walking and cycling trails of the National Park tempt people back time and again.
Visit Chatsworth House or Haddon Hall, or even enjoy a day at Alton Towers.
A superb Peak District self-catering apartment for families, friends or as a romantic retreat.
All first floor: Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and end-to-end bunk beds above and en-suite bath with shower over, basin and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with coal-effect gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, payphone, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car in unallocated parking space
- Communal gardens with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Apartment can be accessed by lift or internal steps.
- Last minute
- “Idyllic setting”
- “The building is a swish converson of a cotton mill building and is full of veneer flooring which echoes in the vast spaces. To walk into the flat and see the amazing views from the huge windows takes your breath away. Beautiful walks in every direction or just sit and watch the clouds go by. Luxurious comfort slightly marred by the amazingly squeaky floorboards - a reminder that it was not purpose built perhaps. Brilliant kitchen with everything to hand. We loved it - but it probably wouldn't have the same feel in winter when apparently the sun never rises high enough to enter the valley from November to February...”
- “This is a beautifully refurbished apartment and very comfortable. An ideal location being centrally situated within the Peak district, yet there were plenty of walks from the apartment. The owners appear to have thought of everything in terms of facilities and equipment. We really couldn't find fault. We would definitely return there.”
- “The location of the 10 Phoenix Building was perfect, and walks were available from the door of the mill!”
- “The apartment was spacious and comfortable for 2 couples. The area was great for walking and we enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Had easy access to places to eat and local facilities.”
- “The location was superb, so quiet and peaceful inside and outside the apartment. It was warm and extremely comfortable, just lovely. We couldn't fault it and it was exceptionally clean. We had a perfect week with lovely weather most of the time, plenty of fresh air and beautiful walks. Would not hesitate to recommend or return again.”
- “Beautiful apartment in lovely surroundings and so peaceful.”
- “Liked the setting within the valley, the proximity of the Monsail trail, the outstanding quality & comfort of the apartment and the peace & quiet.”
- “We went away purely to relax and do nothing as our life's are very busy, and that's just what we did. The property was fantastic - very spacious and an amazing location. We will definitely be going back.”
- “Lovely apartment would book again”
- “The location of the property just off the Monsal Trail was brilliant. The accommodation was great with excellent heating. The Angler's Rest at the end of the road serves superb beers. The Peak District was nicer than we remembered and overall we had a splendid holiday.”
- “The views from the apartment were breathtaking. People are very friendly and helpful and the apartment was very comfortable and relaxed after a day of walking.”
- “We were very taken with the spaciousness of the apartment and the facilities provided. We had a comfortable and relaxing week.”
- “We had a relaxed week at Litton Mill. It was a peaceful, beautiful location. The apartment was of a very high standard and had everything we needed. We only touched the surface of all the places to visit nearby so will be returning very soon.”
About the location
LITTON MILL IN MILLER'S DALE
Tideswell 3 miles; Buxton 8 miles; Bakewell 10 miles.
The attractive village of Litton Mill is located on the River Wye just a few miles from the heart of the Peak District. The nearby village of Litton features a green complete with ancient wooden stocks, a community shop, and the 17th century Red Lion pub with excellent home-cooked food. Litton Mill is situated on the Monsal Trail, and the area boasts spectacular views of the twin viaducts that once carried powerful steam locomotives from London to Manchester as part of the Midlands Line, and the old line now forms an 8.5 mile walking/cycling trail that meanders along the hills above the River Wye. Nearby Tideswell stands in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Famous for its fine church dedicated to St John the Baptist, known as "The Cathedral of the Peak", Tideswell is also noted for its well dressing and carnival wakes, and has many fine country inns, a chemist, butchers, bakers and much more. There is excellent walking with rugged peaks to the north, gentle hills and dales to the south and Miller’s Dale nearby. Mam Tor and Castleton are only a few miles away and the popular towns of Buxton and Bakewell are a 15 minute drive.