- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful terraced stone-built cottage, situated in the heart of the thriving village of Longnor, in the Peak District National Park.
Beautifully decorated and fitted out to a very high standard, this single-storey Longnor cottage provides cosy, romantic and welcoming accommodation.
Boasting a modern, fitted kitchen with a dining area, a sitting room with woodburning stove and a lovely south-facing conservatory with distant countryside views, this charming Longnor cottage is just the spot for some rest and relaxation after a day out exploring the beautiful Peaks.
The quaint, cobbled village of Longnor provides an array of shops and traditional pubs, whilst nearby the Manifold Valley and Tissington Trail offer great walking and cycling opportunities.
With the spa town of Buxton, the lovely market town of Bakewell and the thrilling Alton Towers theme park within easy reach, you'll be spoilt for choice at this fabulous Longnor cottage.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove and doors to conservatory.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, flat screen TV, DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent (additional logs available at £3.50 per bag)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking available
- Walled garden area with lawn, patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk.
About the location
Buxton 6 miles; Bakewell 9 miles.
The charming Peak District village of Longnor is situated in beautiful countryside on the Staffordshire Moorlands/Derbyshire border, with the River Dove to the east and the River Manifold to the west, making an excellent touring centre. The village boasts two pubs, a shop, a Post Office, café tea room, fish and chip shop, great craft centre and a beautiful church. The historic market square is cobbled and a scale of market charges is still posted on a board outside the market hall. Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, the Spa town of Buxton with its famous Opera House, the attractive market town of Bakewell and Alton Towers theme park are all within easy reach.
- Last minute