- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A stone-built, detached barn renovation, situated on a B road, just a stone's throw from the market square of the thriving village of Longnor, in the Peak District National Park.
Fully restored, and lovingly decorated to a high standard, this Longnor holiday cottage provides cosy, welcoming accommodation.
Boasting a modern, fitted kitchen, a cosy sitting/dining room, and an inviting woodburning stove, this charming cottage seamlessly combines original character with modern living.
The quaint, cobbled village of Longnor provides an array of shops and traditional pubs, whilst the nearby Manifold Valley and Tissington Trail offer great walking and cycling opportunities.
With the spa town of Buxton, the lovely market town of Bakewell and the thrilling Alton Towers Theme Park within easy reach, you'll be spoilt for choice at this fabulous Longnor cottage.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Sitting room with dining area, woodburning stove and doors to patio.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor and woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, stereo/CD player, library of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road car parking for 2 cars
- Large, enclosed rear garden with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: No children under 12.
Note: No children under 12.
- Last minute
About the location
Buxton 6 miles; Bakewell 9 miles.
The charming Peak District village of Longnor is situated in beautiful countryside on the Staffordshire Moorlands/Derbyshire border, with the River Dove to the east and the River Manifold to the west, making an excellent touring centre. The village boasts two pubs, a shop, a Post Office, café tea room, fish and chip shop, great craft centre and a beautiful church. The historic market square is cobbled and a scale of market charges is still posted on a board outside the market hall. Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, the Spa town of Buxton with its famous Opera House, the attractive market town of Bakewell and Alton Towers theme park are all within easy reach.