- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A beautiful stone-built terraced Peak District cottage, in the lovely Staffordshire village of Longnor.
Cosy and welcoming throughout and providing lovely accommodation, this Longnor cottage is the perfect retreat for couples or small families wanting to explore the delights of the Peak District National Park.
With beams, a warming woodburning stove and delightful bedrooms, this Longnor cottage makes a cosy base after a day doing as much or as little as you like.
Outside, this Longnor cottage has a bench to the front and a raised patio to the rear, which is accessed from the first floor.
The quaint, cobbled village of Longnor provides an array of shops and traditional pubs, whilst nearby the Manifold Valley and Tissington Trail offer great walking and cycling opportunities.
With the spa town of Buxton, the lovely market town of Bakewell and thrilling Alton Towers Theme Park within easy reach, you'll be spoilt for choice at this lovely Longnor cottage.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x second floor single with pull-out bed (can be twin or double on request). Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, plus access to rear patio. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking
- Front bench
- Rear patio with furniture (accessed through bathroom)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Second floor bedroom accessed by steep wooden stairs
- Note: Patio shared with next door neighbour
- Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
- Last minute
About the location
Buxton 6 miles; Bakewell 9 miles.
The charming Peak District village of Longnor is situated in beautiful countryside on the Staffordshire Moorlands/Derbyshire border, with the River Dove to the east and the River Manifold to the west, making an excellent touring centre. The village boasts two pubs, a shop, a Post Office, café tea room, fish and chip shop, great craft centre and a beautiful church. The historic market square is cobbled and a scale of market charges is still posted on a board outside the market hall. Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, the Spa town of Buxton with its famous Opera House, the attractive market town of Bakewell and Alton Towers theme park are all within easy reach.