- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
An attractive, semi-detached, brick-built barn conversion situated in the owners' grounds in the Corve Dale Valley, on the edge of Diddlebury village.
This inviting conversion offers comfortable accommodation, with some original beams, an inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove, two en-suite bedrooms and a lovely rear seating area, perfect for dining alfresco after a swim in the owners' heated pool.
For anglers, there is a trout fishery, and for the keen gardener, a delightful walled garden nursery, which sells a variety of cottage garden perennials, both within a few minutes&
The area is renowned for its excellent walking and cycling, with the Wenlock Edge and Clee Hills nearby.
Discover medieval Ludlow, the famous Ironbridge Gorge museums, a number of National Trust properties and gardens, or delightful Church Stretton.
A superb holiday base, all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x twin, both with en-suite, shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with double sofa bed and woodburning stove in inglenook fireplace.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD and extensive library of DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power & wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Shared use with owner’s of heated outdoor swimming pool (8 x 4 x 1.2 metres) available 15th June to 31st August
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed rear gravelled seating area with covered decking, garden furniture & BBQ
- Unfenced ornamental pond to front with seating area
- Two public trout fishing ponds in neighbouring property, 3 mins walk
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles
- Excellent pub/restaurant 1.5 miles
- Note: Due to unfenced pond and swimming pool, children should be supervised
- Note: No stag/hen parties.
About the location
Ludlow 8 miles; Bridgnorth & Much Wenlock 10 miles.
The pretty village of Diddlebury quietly sits in the lovely Corve Dale Valley, amidst beautiful South Shropshire countryside, 8 miles from the historic market town of Ludlow. Close to the outstanding Welsh Marches and boasting an award winning pub nearby, this peaceful location offers excellent walking and cycling opportunities, within easy reach of the renowned Wenlock Edge, Clee Hills and wonderful Long Mynd Hills, overlooking Church Stretton. Nearby Ludlow, with its listed buildings and medieval street patterns provides a fascinating backdrop for the town's regular street markets, held in the shadow of the 900 year old castle. Ludlow also boasts a number of antique outlets, art shops, Michelin starred restaurants, tea shops, pubs and inns. With Church Stretton, Shrewsbury and Hereford all within easy reach, as well as the popular Ironbridge Gorge museums, Severn Valley Railway, Berrington Hall, Stokesay Castle and wonderful Cardingmill Valley, this is a superb destination for a relaxing break all year round.