- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Grenoside 1.4 miles.
A beautiful semi-detached property, on a working farm, in an elevated position above the small village of Grenoside, six miles from Sheffield and close to the Peak District National Park.
Wonderfully appointed throughout to provide spacious living accommodation, this Grenoside cottage is just the spot to enjoy time together in this very pretty part of the country.
With superb panoramic views from the front of this Grenoside cottage, as well as open brickwork and beams throughout, this holiday home offers a lovely large sitting room, meaning there’s plenty of space to spread out.
Your Sheffield cottage also has a well-equipped kitchen, a bathroom and two double bedrooms.
Outside this cottage near Sheffield is a large patio area, where you can sit and marvel at the wonderful countryside views, whilst enjoying a glass of wine and planning the next days activities!
Excellent walks and cycling is available from the doorstep of your Grenoside cottage, with the village itself just over a mile away boasting a good selection of food pubs, shops and cafes.
Sheffield, the Peak District and the delightful towns and villages to explore nearby all make this an ideal Grenoside base to get away from it all.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed and dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.4 miles.
- Last minute
- “Excellent accommodation! There was ample living, dining and bedroom space with high-end fixtures and tasteful décor. The cottage is set on a farm with excellent views from the windows with clean, fresh air everyday! My family and I had a wonderful time here and would definitely recommend this cottage!”
- “Friendly welcome, nice location. Well appointed accommodation, very comfortable. Nice and peaceful, would definitely stay again and recommend to others.”
About the location
Sheffield city centre 6 miles; Holmfirth 18 miles.
The lovely little village of Grenoside is nestled close to the north eastern edge of the beautiful Peak District National Park. Grenoside has a variety of good pubs serving food, cafes and a collection of shops, and is an excellent base for the walking and cycling on offer in this delightful area. Nearby, the Underbank, Langsett, Broomhead and Moorhall dams offer a fabulous day out walking, or you may wish to simply take a picnic, see where the road takes you and enjoy the area. The Last of the Summer Wine village of Holmfirth is within easy reach and has narrow winding streets and lovely Yorkshire stone buildings. The city centre of Sheffield is close by, and the Peak District National Park offers long walks, mountain biking, towns and villages, such as Hathersage, Bakewell and Edale, as well as the impressive Ladybower Dam. There’s also excellent transport links to the M1 meaning Leeds, York and the rest of Yorkshire’s beautiful scenery are easily accessible.