- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Church Broughton 1 mile.
An outstanding, superbly-presented lodge, situated in a rural location, on a working livestock farm, in the tiny hamlet of Mount Pleasant, one mile from the village of Church Broughton near Ashbourne.
Luxuriously appointed throughout to provide beautiful accommodation, this Gold Award-winning Church Broughton lodge is ideal for couples or small families looking for quality accommodation in this pretty part of Derbyshire.
Set all at ground floor level, this lodge near Ashbourne overlooks a pond, which is a haven for wildlife, whilst inside the two lovely bedrooms, both with en-suite facilities, and the sumptuous open plan living area with fantastic woodburning stove, make this Church Broughton holiday home a perfect base for spending time together and exploring the area.
Outside this Church Broughton lodge is a wonderful hot tub, so what better way to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day with the pond as a backdrop?
From this Derbyshire lodge there are a network of footpaths from the doorstep, plus enjoy the peace and quiet of the rural village of Church Broughton with its pub serving an array of fresh local food, and Ashbourne is just ten miles away boasting quaint cobbled streets, as well as a number of antique shops.
Add into the mix the famous Alton Towers Theme Park and you will be spoilt as to whether to stay and enjoy this fabulous lodge, or explore the delights of Derbyshire.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite wet room shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Eco underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, surround sound in sitting area, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture, hot tub and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Unfenced pond in grounds, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: The property is equipped to Mobility Level 2
- Note: Check-in is 4pm.
- Last minute
- “Everything was excellent.”
- “Situation of the lodge was very good for surrounding attractions. Overall cleanliness was excellent. Hot tub was a bonus and was a real treat. Enjoyed the bird life around the pond. Owners were helpful but not intrusive in any way. The toiletries were also a pleasant added touch.”
- “Excellent accommodation & kind weather, plus helpful friendly owners.”
- “The cabin was perfect, you can't fault anything.”
- “Fantastic equipment, friendly and helpful owner. Excellent hot tub.”
About the location
Ashbourne 10 miles; Uttoxeter 12 miles.
The small, quiet Derbyshire village of Church Broughton offers a lovely pub and pretty church, and is situated just ten miles south of Ashbourne. Set in Derbyshire’s lovely rural landscape, there are many walking routes from Church Broughton, and within easy reach are numerous attractions and traditional towns. Close by is the quaint market town of Ashbourne, once a fashionable social hub in the 18th century. The town is a delight with original cobbled lanes, old market stalls and grand Georgian buildings, as well as a good selection of restaurants, interesting shops and traditional coaching inns. For outdoor enjoyment, the National Trust’s Dovedale Valley, a renowned beauty spot, can be reached within a pleasant drive of Church Broughton, offering excellent walking and cycling opportunities amongst spectacular scenery, whilst an exhilarating day out at Alton Towers is just a short drive away. Vibrant Derby is also nearby and amongst the city life, try a spot of shopping at Westfield Centre or take in one of the varied performances at the Derby Playhouse.