- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
Alton Towers 2.5 miles. A group of detached luxury lodges, set in thirty acres of established woodlands in the pretty hamlet of Ramshorn, just two and a half miles from Alton Towers. The lodges have been designed to blend in perfectly with their natural surroundings, and feature the very latest in building design and construction, providing outstanding holiday accommodation. Individually styled and furnished to a very high standard, and offering direct access to the woodland, these fabulous properties exude style and character, whilst boasting all modern appliances, including Villeroy & Boch fitted bathrooms. The properties' open plan living areas feature well-equipped kitchens, stylish sitting areas and tables big enough for the whole party to enjoy a meal together, and the added bonus of a hot tub in some of the properties is ideal for that extra-special break. The pedestrian entrance to the ever-popular Alton Towers resort is just a 20 minute walk, and with the fabulous Waterpark and luxurious spa open all year round, not to mention the fantastic array of activities such as horse riding, golf and wonderful walking on offer in the area, the lodges at Ramshorn Wood, whether booked individually or together to accommodate larger groups, are truly a great base for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday at any time of the year. Note: Not all rides/attractions at Alton Towers open all year round - check with theme park for further information.
Fabulous detached lodge in a woodland setting, 20 minutes from Alton Towers.
Completed to a very high standard, this superb accommodation is ideal for friends and family alike.
The added bonus of a hot tub makes this an ideal luxury retreat.
Six bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin, 2 x double (one with TV and en-suite shower, basin & WC), 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Additional ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Utility room. Spacious open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner & patio doors to garden and open woodland.
- Electric central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Dual-fuel cooker, gas hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer in utility room, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD player, radio/CD player
- Fuel, power and starter pack of logs for woodburner inc. in rent (extra logs available to purchase from owner)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Patio with garden furniture and brick-built BBQ, open to woodland with pond
- Hot tub
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Sorry, no smoking
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome at a charge of £25 per dog, per week
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Alton Towers 20 mins walk, 5 mins drive
- Please note: There are no gardens but guests are welcome to walk around the 30-acre woodland area; dogs should be kept on a lead at all times
- Note: Depending on previous booking, hot tub may not always be at full temperature on arrival, please contact owner for more information
- Note: There are no gardens but guests are welcome to walk around the 30-acre woodland area
- Note: Check-in time is 4pm
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
RAMSHORN WOOD NEAR ALTON TOWERS
Alton Towers 2.5 miles; Ashbourne 12 miles.
The beautiful wooded hamlet of Ramshorn is just a 20-minute walk from the pedestrian entrance of the ever-popular Alton Towers. Britain's number one theme park, Alton Towers has rides and attractions aimed at everyone. And at the Alton Towers Resort, the fun continues all year round at the fabulous waterpark at Cariba Creek, the Alton Towers Spa (Pamper Day packages available), or by enjoying a round of Extraordinary Golf. With so much going on and regular seasonal events, the Alton Towers resort is a fabulous day out, no matter what the time of year, and so conveniently close to the Ramshorn Wood. Once you've had your fill of the thrills and spills, head for the nearby lovely market town of Ashbourne, with its eccentric street plan and narrow cobbled alleys, which features an array of delightful antique stores and a choice of good pubs and restaurants. Attractions like Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Dovedale, and the fantastic Derbyshire Villages Ilam, Hartington and Tissington - famous for the well dressings - are also within easy reach. The area offers so much variety in the way of outdoor pursuits - hire bicycles to take advantage of the region’s many famous cycle trails, relax with a round of golf on one of the superb courses, have a go at rock-climbing or pot-holing, or swap two legs for four and see this beautiful part of the country from horseback. Alternatively, take advantage of the many wonderful walks for all abilities which criss-cross the spectacular Peak District and Derbyshire Dales countryside. The perfect destination for all ages.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute