- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Nether Kirkton Farm Cottages
Blairgowrie 5 miles. Sitting along a short farm track between Perth and Blairgowrie, these two superb Blairgowrie cottages are located on a family run farm in peaceful surroundings, where you can enjoy the antics of the ducks and pygmy goats, or walk or cycle through the stunning Perthshire scenery. These delightful Blairgowrie cottages have been lovingly furnished to a very high standard and provide spacious, contemporary accommodation. Positioned around a central courtyard, each of these Blairgowrie farm cottages has outdoor seating at the front and at the rear so you can enjoy the open countryside while you sip your drinks and plan your day. Sleeping up to twelve people in both ground floor and first floor accommodation, and with ramped access, these Perthshire cottages offer plenty of options for different party sizes. Why not enjoy time walking or cycling through the beautiful Perthshire countryside or fish in the nearby River Tay? Golfers can enjoy the many courses around Perthshire including Gleneagles and Rosemount. Visit one of the world famous distilleries and discover how whisky is made or simply explore the beautiful surrounding hills and lochs that Perthshire has to offer. Fancy a break from cooking? These delightful Perthshire cottages offer the option of a full catering service preparing dinner in your kitchen or pre-cooked meals for you to warm up at your leisure. These Blairgowrie cottages are located five miles from the popular town of Blairgowrie with its many shops and amenities. These delightful Perthshire cottages offer something for everyone throughout the year.
This charming Blairgowrie cottage is at the end of the terrace and has seating both at the front with open views across the surrounding scenery or at the rear in a cosy shared courtyard. With three bedrooms and a spacious open plan living area with French doors leading to the patio area, this Blairgowrie cottage can sleep up to six people comfortably. Note: This property is next to Ref. 28089, together they sleep 12.
Three bedrooms (zip/link, can be twin on request): 2 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor super king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair on request. Ample off road parking. Lockable bike storage. Patio garden with furniture and BBQ. Three well-behaved dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 2 miles, pub 3 miles. Note: Due to the property being on a farm, dogs to be kept on a lead when outside. Note: The catering service is provided by an outside caterer, please contact the owner before your arrival for more information. Note: There is ramped access to the property, please contact the owner for more information.
- Last minute
- “A beautifully presented cottage with loads of space and peace and quiet, but in easy travelling distance of many local attractions.”
- “The standard and facilities left nothing to be desired, cannot think of anything else that was needed. Thoroughly recommended.”
- “Cottage was absolutely immaculate, décor was lovely and had everything that you could have wanted. Highly recommend this accommodation best I have ever stayed in and the best value for money too.”
- “We received a warm welcome from the owner. The cottage was spotless and in a peaceful area but close enough to the shops.”
- “A fantastic property and location, the owner was very accommodating and made sure everything was spot on. There were a lot of little touches in the cottage which made it all extra special; would highly recommend to all my friends.”
- “The cottage was top notch, one of the best I have stayed in, the location was good and close to all the attractions that I wanted to visit.”
- “We had a great holiday at Lon Cottage. I was with my wife and disabled sister and because the cottage is so spacious she found using her wheelchair very easy. The cottage was very clean and well equipped. It was very relaxing with lots to see and do. We will most definitely be coming back.”
- “"The location was just what we were looking for; rural enough to be very pretty but close enough to Blairgowrie to be able to get provisions and have a nice restaurant meal. The house is full of everything you may need and the owners have clearly put a lot of thought into what might be needed. The house was super cosy and a nice comfortable size for our needs."”
- “Lon Cottage was the perfect place for us this Christmas. It was very cosy, but more than big enough to give us all our own space. The owner had gone out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed and more.”
- “The property was huge, spacious and immaculately clean. Very comfortable with everything needed included.”
- “Situation of the cottage and ease of access to surrounding countryside. Cottage was very spacious and all the controls of the heating system/showers/kitchen appliances were very easy to use. The owner was very nice and welcoming. Our daughters enjoyed the access to the animals (miniature donkeys, lamas) on the farm. Great walks nearby for our dogs.”
- “We loved this cottage, it is cosy, comfortable and in a perfect place to explore the region. My father, who requires easy access accommodation was very warm and comfortable with all the facilities he needed. Our puppy was not just tolerated but actively welcomed by the owner who was extremely friendly and helpful. Overall, a fabulous place - we will definitely return and recommend to friends.”
About the location
Perth 16 miles; Dundee 19 miles.
The red stone town of Blairgowrie is situated on the banks of the River Ericht, where it emerges from spectacular gorges in Strathmore. With good shops and great restaurants, it makes an excellent base for exploring Perthshire, the beautiful Angus Glens and is a gateway to the Highlands. Surrounded by rolling fields - famed for their raspberries - the town is overlooked by hills and mountains, and is home to Scotland's largest skiing centre at Glenshee. It's the perfect terrain for riding, cycling and walking, whilst golfers are well-catered for with several excellent courses (including Rosemount) locally and St Andrews and Gleneagles also within easy reach. Marvel at the world's tallest hedge at Meikleour (600m long and 30m high), see Meigle's collection of Pictish sculpted stones, or listen to stirring tales at Glamis Castle, the setting for Macbeth and said to be Scotland's most haunted castle! The small town of Dunkeld is also worth a visit with its historic cathedral, riverside walks, Big Trees, such as the Birnam Oak and parent Larches of Dunkeld, and the Hermitage, which offers impressive waterfalls. Blairgowrie is also close to the Loch of the Lowes which is home to breeding ospreys.