- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This fully refurbished, Georgian Edinburgh self-catering apartment is in the central New Town area just a ten minute walk from Princes Street.
This spacious Edinburgh self-catering apartment has traditional internal features such as window shutters and feature fireplaces, and has been lovingly refurbished to a high standard.
With three bedrooms and a fully-equipped modern kitchen, this Edinburgh self-catering apartment will suit everyone's needs, plus within walking distance are a small play park and the Edinburgh Botanic Gardens.
This Edinburgh apartment is under an hour by train from Glasgow, home to the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
Right in the heart of the city, this Edinburgh self-catering apartment is the perfect base from which to explore Scotland's capital city and its historic surroundings.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Shower room. Separate basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in bathroom
- Electric double oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Free roadside parking outside property between 5.30pm and 8.30am weekdays and all weekend
- Additional parking available in NCP car park, St James Centre (approx
- £20 per day)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
Edinburgh Airport 8 miles.
Scotland's capital is a truly international city with a mix of old and new to delight every visitor. The Old Town boasts the castle and The Royal Mile as well as Holyrood Palace and the new Scottish Parliament. The New Town offers elegant Georgian buildings and streets with a wealth of shopping, eating and drinking to suit all tastes. Add to that the accessibility of the surrounding countryside, beaches, hills and golf courses and you have the ideal location for an exciting break.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute