- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Barry 1.4 miles.
This lovely ground floor apartment is situated on Barry Island, on the outskirts of the town of Barry, in an elevated position overlooking the harbour and the Bristol Channel, in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales.
This delightful apartment is ideal for a couple looking for a romantic break.
This charming apartment is accessed up a flight of steps from the roadside.
The apartment has an open plan living area with a very well presented and equipped kitchen and a dining area in the bay window to enjoy the sea views with your morning cuppa, or a romantic evening meal.
There is a comfortable sitting area for you to relax and a good night’s sleep can be had in the double bedroom which has an en-suite which will revive you after a great day out, and there is access from here to the rear seating area.
Alternatively, relax on the day bed with a good book, before preparing your evening meal.
Outside this delightful apartment is a private, pretty front garden to sit together, again overlooking the harbour and sea, or sit in the more private, enclosed rear courtyard for a quiet drink together.
Stroll down to the sandy beach from this attractive apartment, or walk some of the coastal path.
Alternatively, you can venture further afield either by car or by the convenient train services which gives you easy access into Cardiff for a spot of shopping.
There is plenty to do in Cardiff including a visit to the theatre, maybe watch a football or rugby match, or visit the wonderful Welsh Museum at St Fagans.
From this charming apartment, your days out can be as busy or as relaxing as you wish, and then your return to the cottage beckons you to enjoy peaceful times together, planning the next day’s activities.
A perfect spot from which to enjoy this beautiful part of the country.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, basin and WC. Separate shower. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with single day bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Unrestricted roadside parking outside flat on a first come, first served basis
- Private, enclosed, rear garden with furniture
- Private front garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk, beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Flight of 15 stone steps with handrail from roadside up to apartment
- Note: The only bathroom is the en-suite, accessed through the king-size bedroom
- Note: One step between kitchen and sitting/dining area
- Note: Day bed for flexibility of sleeping arrangements only
- Note: There is an access door in the bedroom to the rear seating area.
About the location
Penarth 8.9 miles; Cardiff 11 miles.
Barry is the largest town in Wales and perfectly located on the coast with a stunning sandy beach and easy access to the famous Welsh coast path. The town is full of maritime history and has made more modern history being the location where the very popular hit TV show Gavin and Stacey was filmed. The town offers an array of shops, pubs and eating places and a very convenient train link to visit Cardiff to enjoy shopping, a theatre visit, a football or rugby match and much more.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute