- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Tircoch Holiday Cottages
Llanmorlais 1.5 miles. Situated down a short lane and surrounded by open countryside, these two charming semi-detached Llanmorlais holiday cottages are located on the owners’ working beef farm, and offer a tranquil base to admire the long-reaching countryside views as far as the sea; in fact, on clear evenings, even the lighthouse on Caldey Island can be seen! Each one of these superb Llanmorlais cottages has been lovingly created from a stone barn conversion, and finished to a very high standard. These Llanmorlais cottages are perfect whether booked alone, or together by opening up the interconnecting door for larger family holidays. Access to both the cottages can be through the separate rear doors or there is a communal front entrance leading to separate cottage front doors. With patio areas to the front and back, you will always be able to sit and relax outside in a sheltered spot. From the doorstep, enjoy walks and cycle rides or just sit and enjoy the views and the sound of the countryside. Short drives will bring you to outstandingly beautiful beaches on the Gower to enjoy lazy summer days, brisk winter walks or great water sports. Spend time shopping, watching a theatre performance, or attend a football or rugby match in nearby Swansea, or maybe a round of golf on one of the courses all around. The choices are so varied; there is something for everyone staying at these superb Llanmorlais holiday cottages.
This superb ground floor stone barn conversion offers a light and airy open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and seating area, perfect for family time together. Two delightful bedrooms and a shower room complete the accommodation. The lovely little extras and quirky Welsh touches add to the charm at this wonderful Llanmorlais cottage. With a large patio to the front, far reaching countryside views and also a smaller seating area at the back of the cottage, alfresco dining or just a quiet time outside beckons all. A wonderful Llanmorlais holiday cottage near to the Gower beaches, walks and cycle routes. Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 19775, together they sleep 8.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio areas to front and rear with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (to be kept under strict control while outside)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Cottage accessed down an uneven farm track of 0.1 miles, care to be taken.
- Last minute
- “The location has stunning views and the cottage is well appointed. There is good parking and also walks in the immediate vicinity. The owner takes care to ensure the guests are well looked after.”
- “The cottage was well equipped and an excellent layout for our circumstances, the location was ideal for exploring the whole of the Gower. We will definitely return.”
- “A fantastic Cottage in a wonderful setting with lots of room. The owner was brilliant, making sure we felt welcome and that we had everything we needed.”
- “The location is very quiet and the views stunning. The owner made sure we were not short of anything and made us feel welcome.”
- “The cottage was beautiful and in a lovely setting. The owner was so so helpful a lovely lady.”
- “Loved our holiday! The cottage and area was lovely. The owner was also very nice and a pleasure to meet. Only a short drive from the stunning beaches. Couldn't of asked for a better cottage, location and short break away.”
- “The cottage is in quiet beautiful surroundings and the owner was very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for her.”
- “A welcoming and helpful property owner, great views, location and good facilities.”
- “A wonderful place to relax and get away from it all, with great beaches and fabulous views.”
About the location
Swansea 7 miles.
Scattered along one of the main routes to the superb beaches of the Gower Peninsula, Llanmorlais offers everything you will need, with a variety of shops, pubs, eating places, cycle paths and walkways. Adjacent to the Loughor Estuary, Llanmorlais is at the start of your journey to the Gower and all this magnificent peninsula has to offer, such as the incredibly beautiful sandy beaches, the scenic coastal path, and the opportunity to discover the wonderful birds and flowers all around. Whether you drive, cycle or walk in these lovely Welsh parts, you will all enjoy the superb ever-changing scenery. From lazy days on the beaches and open moorland, why not try busy shopping days in Swansea? Maybe catch a football or rugby match, or cycle the North Gower Cycle Route. Whatever you choose, this scattered village is a perfect base for all to enjoy all year round.