- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lower Haythog Farm Cottages
Haverfordwest 4 miles. Located down a private road on the owners’ working dairy farm, these delightful semi-detached Haverfordwest holiday cottages are set in peaceful countryside next to the owners’ farmhouse B&B. Exquisitely furnished and decorated to a high standard with high quality furnishings, both cottages ooze charm and individual character. The owners’ beautiful garden with outdoor furniture, benches and a gazebo are shared by both cottages where quiet times can be spent enjoying the variety of wild birds and the lovely countryside views. The variety of attractions all around beckons you away from these delightful Haverfordwest cottages. Enjoy nearby Scolton Manor, Oakwood Theme Park, the award winning coastal path, the sandy beaches, historic castles and much more. All year round a superb family holiday location.
This superb Haverfordwest cottage is attached to another holiday cottage next to the owners' farmhouse. Positioned on a working dairy farm in beautiful countryside, the entrance to this Haverfordwest cottage brings you into open plan living accommodation with a well equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area. The two delightfully furnished bedrooms offer a double with a wash basin and a twin room with two children's single beds. The character open beams and the charming furnishings make this a delightfully pretty Haverfordwest cottage which you will love to return to after great days out. The superb Pembrokeshire coastline with its world renowned coastal path, breathtaking sandy beaches, historic castle, an array of theme parks and much more close at hand. Note: This cottage can be booked with Ref. 13893 and together they can accommodate 10 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with basin, 1 x twin with 2'6 children's beds. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared lawned garden with furniture, benches and gazebo
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Property on a working dairy farm so some related noises while outside
- Note: The owner offers B&B in the farmhouse.
- Last minute
- “Amazing place to stay.”
- “We spent just under a week at the property and had a wonderful time. The owners were incredibly friendly and knew lots of local attractions which would appeal to us. The property was immaculate and beautiful. The children enjoyed watching the cows queuing to be milked in the morning and evening. We couldn't have had a better time and will certainly be back next year.”
- “Lovely secluded garden. A comfortable well equipped Cottage, with very friendly and helpful owners. An excellent location.”
About the location
Broad Haven 4 miles; Narberth 7 miles; Pembroke 11 miles; Saundersfoot 19 miles; Tenby 20 miles.
Haverfordwest is the county town of Pembrokeshire with quaint little gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and a vibrant night life. Haverfordwest sits at the mouth of the River Cleddau and with its castle, museum and large leisure complex it is a great day out for all the family. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons from this perfect holiday base to explore castles, relax on beautiful sandy beaches, take walks along parts of the complete coastal footpath, and enjoy Folly Farm, the Dinosaur Experience and the thrills and spills of Oakwood Theme Park and Bluestone Water Park. There is so much to see and do in this wonderful part of Wales you'll want to revisit again and again.